August 2, 2013

The Return of Style Me Friday: Denim Cutoffs

Style Me Friday with Fashionista Next Door is back!  Did you miss it?  I did!  With all that I had going on, I welcomed the mini vacay!  This weeks look features cut off denim shorts.  Because I'm so behind in life, I'm kind of cheating this week.  Remember my guest post on 5 Ways to Wear Denim Shorts?....Well...This is one of them that got the most love.  I will also add the other looks in case you missed it.

 Blazer, Kardashian for Sears (old)/ Tee, Gap/ Shorts, Old Navy/ Necklace, Express/ Bag, Fendi/ Pumps c/o Sole Society
How fierce are these pumps from Sole Society!  I can wear them now and in the fall.  That cobalt blue is everything!

Here are more looks in denim cut off shorts.
Basically what I am saying is that you need to have a pair of cutoffs in your closet!  You can put together so many looks.  Have you been rocking cutoff denim shorts this summer?  Head over to Fashionista Next Door to check out the other Style Me Friday looks.

7 comments:

  1. I made a couple of pair myself this summer from some jeans I really didn't care much about cutting. Turned out great!! Love the looks you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I need to get my life together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a fan of the cutoff/ denim shorts. I've made a pair once or twice in my life but I prefer to buy them already hemmed/ cuffed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, those heels are fabulous! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look and all the over ways you styled this before. Those heels are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Those shoes are HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look cute! Totally love this look on you.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older