August 30, 2013

Style Me Friday: Maxi Skirt

Are y'all ready for the long weekend?  I am!  I'm keeping it casual again for this weeks Style Me Friday.  The look this week is a maxi skirt.


Skirt, Nordstrom Rack (similar)/ Denim vest, Nordstrom/ Tee, Express/ Bookbag c/o JustFab/ Gladiator Sandals, GoJane
This is one of my weekend outfits.  I just started wearing maxi skirts this summer.  I didn't realize how easy and comfortable they are to wear.  I just replace my jeans with the skirt!  I plan on adding my moto boots with my maxi skirts for the fall.  Are you a fan of the maxi skirt?  Check out how everyone else styled their maxi skirt for Style Me Friday on Fashionista Next Door!


10 comments:

  1. Very cute look! Yes maxi are so easy to wear. You can dress them up or down! Have a great weekend.

    www.blog.imperfectconcepts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great casual look. I just added maxi skirt to my to buy list. S/N: I love the Style Me Friday posts. They definitely give me fashion inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, love the skirt. I'm really not a big fan of maxi skirts I never know how to style them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking fab! I love my denim vest, but I never blog in it (maybe once or twice so far). You have inspired me to do it before summer ends! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great minds think alike! The denim vest has become my staple...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks good with the denim vest. I noticed that a few others have styled their skirt with a denim vest. Maybe, I'll wear mine more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! And yes maxi skirts are very comfortable!

    Brie at chicvadourbyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just love that leopard skirt! :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute maxi skirt... *want*

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older