August 13, 2013

Weekend Style: FabKids Sequins

Check out Peyton's sequins number from FabKids.  I love how they matched a sequin dress with a pair of leggings.  Since my camera is on the fritz I have enlisted the help of Arianna Elizabeth Photography to get our pictures right.  
 Dress and leggings c/o FabKids/ Shoes, Toms/ Sunglasses c/o Love My Alannah


Ok... I know this looks like Peyton has a cig in her mouth but we know she doesn't.  I still love the pic!
Do you see these sunglasses from LMA?  Beyond fabulous!  They also come in several different colors.  Click HERE to check them out.

Peyton "Did That" in her FabKids outfit.  She's got a 60's vibe with her little fro and color-blocking going on.  Just in case you missed, FabKids will be launching the boys clothing very soon!  Make sure you sign up for FabKids so you will be one of the first to know.

Did you enjoy these wonderful pictures?  Hopefully this will be the norm but don't get mad if I have to go back to my raggedy camera : ).

Linking up Trendy Tot Tuesday with Modern Camelot, Table for Three and Baby Mama Drama.

16 comments:

  1. LOVE....that girl has serious style :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!! Peyton definitely DID THAT!! Too stinkin cute!! I need a pair of those glasses for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that whole outfit! Such a diva! I love her hair like that too! I could eat her up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peyton is SERVING it with that sucker! Excuse the hell out of me! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those polka dot leggings! She is a little diva...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures and she is adorable in her outfit! I love the bright colors. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peyton has posing down to a science. She looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peyton is a PRO!!! She's just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. P looks amazing. That is all!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. P looks great! She's such a little pro!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! I was on the site trying to pick out something but wish they had fall stuff out now. Morgan would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peyton looks fab! Can they make the dress in adult.

    ReplyDelete
  13. THIS IS SO CUTE THAT I HAVE TO TYPE THIS COMMENT IN ALL CAPS! #ALLCAPS

    Everything is so amazing---the photography, the outfits, the baby...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older