August 22, 2013

Jeffrey Hosts Fall Fashion Preview

Monday evening I had the honor of attending an exclusive fall fashion preview event at Jeffrey Atlanta in Phipps Plaza.  During the event, guest got a sneak peek at runway looks from the upcoming Jeffrey Fashion Cares 2013, to be held on Monday, August 26th. Jeffrey Fashion Cares annual fundraiser is the pinnacle fashion event in Atlanta.  This annual fashion event benefits the Atlanta Aids fund and Susan G. Komen for the Cure - Greater Atlanta Affiliate. Jeffrey Fashion Cares (Atlanta and New York) has grown into one of the largest combined AIDS and breast cancer benefits in the country having raised over $11 million.  
Jeffrey Atlanta is renowned for its extensive collection of designer offerings from iconic fashion houses such as Christian Dior, Prada, Givenchy, GUCCI and more.
Top, F21/ Pants, JCP/ Necklace, Pop of Chic/ Bangles, Prada/ Shoes & clutch Gucci
I know... looks like I am wearing PJs.  This crazy rainy ATL weather has me dressing all sorts of crazy!  In addition to that, everything I've been eating while being out of town (and in-town) has caught up with me.  That is another post for another day. *Sigh*
Models circulated the event in some of the season's hottest designer looks.
We got a sneak peek at some of the looks that will be gracing the runway at  Jeffrey Fashion Cares 2013.
General Manager and Fashion Direct of Jeffery Atlanta, Don Purcell was hand to talk about the fall and winter trends.  Don shared that during the  Jeffrey Fashion Cares runway show we will see high-end designers like Lanvin, Celine, Erdem, Marni, Dries Van Noten, Balenciaga, Christian Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik, Prada and Alexander Wang rip the runway!
In between mingling and enjoying sushi from Genki Noodles and Sushi, I got my drool on checking out the Jeffrey's amazing designer shoes!
Co-Chairs of Jeffrey Cares Ken Britt,  Don Purcell, Louise Sams and Jeffrey McQuithy.

There was a lot of swooning going on at this fabulous preview event at Jeffrey!  The fashion event of the year, Jeffrey Fashion Cares 2013, takes place on Monday, August 26th!  For more information about Jeffrey Fashion Cares 2013 or to purchase tickets, please visit www.jeffreyfashioncares.com. Keep up with Jeffrey Fashion Cares at www.facebook.com/JeffreyFashionCares and on Twitter, @FashionCares.

All photos are courtesy of Dylan York.

9 comments:

  1. Be still my heart...that Louboutin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your mixed prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great event, all the looks and shoes are simply amazing! Love your outfit, great print mixing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few pairs of those shoes and those leather biker jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll be able to also go getting a full length robe using an accentuated waistline. Just do not go overboard with laces or ruffles, as they are heading to cover your curves. You'll need to boost all of your belongings, not conceal them! And for those who have an athletic or boyish figure, your variety of Fashion Dress Naked Transparent Celebrity should to own specifics that may soften your shoulders and incorporate for your bust line. The key component in the gown ought to have ruffles or lace, as well as the bottom need to have a tulip form.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! Love the pattern mixing! You are fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Trina how about I send you money every month and you just buy us two of everything. I need your closet asap. This look is great. Are you going to do operation get my life together like Eboni? I think the little changes have a huge effect. Yeah I know no one wants to listen to the skinny girl who weighs the same from high school. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Trina how about I send you money every month and you just buy us two of everything. I need your closet asap. This look is great. Are you going to do operation get my life together like Eboni? I think the little changes have a huge effect. Yeah I know no one wants to listen to the skinny girl who weighs the same from high school. lol

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older