August 16, 2013

Style Me Friday: Lace

Happy Friday! This Saturday I will be partying like it's 1999 with my BFF before she and her family relocate.  We have an action packed girls night planned.  I wonder how long we will last?  Anyway, this weeks Style Me Friday look features Lace!  Lace is so hot right now!  You can catch me wearing lace HERE and HERE


 Dress, H&M/ Denim Jacket c/o Paige/ Cuff, Atlanta boutique (old)/ Necklace, H&M/ Bag, LV/ Pumps c/o JustFab
 I was tricked by the photographer on this pic.  I told her I only do one pose and she got me to do this. It's kinda cute so i'll role with it.
All photo's by Arianna Elizabeth Photography (except for Gabrielle Union)

I love that you can dress lace up or down.  I wore this same dress to the Derby Hatwalk in the Spring HERE with big hat. Are you loving lace?  Head over to Fashionista Next Door to check out how the other ladies styled their lace.

17 comments:

  1. Love it!! I still have my cuff too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit Trina so cute nice work to Arianna on the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit and the new pose :). Can't wait to see more of the new pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks fabulous on you! Love the outfit. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, very cute indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and stylish look!!



    Carsedra McKoy
    www.embracingtherealme.com
    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the photos. I'm just loving that hair too!!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so pretty...is it recent? Lol. You know I love that laughing picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your look better!! Are you hiring a photographer for your blog shots? I'm jealous! You look great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like a cover girl, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit! That was a cute photo the photographer tricked you into. :-)
    I hope you had a great time on Saturday.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! Love this inspiration and look. Hope yall had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable, just adorable. I love the picture of you laughing, you never do that! Do it more often! :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older