August 1, 2013

Mani's with Momtrends at #BlogHer13

One thing is certain during BlogHer, there will be fabulous parties!  Nicole from Momtrends had me up early on Friday morning to attend her Momtrends Mani event at Blowtique in Chicago.
Denim Jacket c/o Paige Denim/ Dress, Versona/ Sandals, GoJane
I won this fabulous Talbots clutch that I am holding during the event!  You know I was pumped!  

I got to hang out with my girl Kristin from Bon Bon Rose Girls and Betsy from The Little Style File.
Guest enjoyed complimentary blow-outs.
Betsy's fabulous blow out looked amazing!  
I discovered an awesome line of products, Mama Mio at the event.  The Mama Mio team was there giving leg massages with their Lucky Legs cream.  This cream gave my legs new life!  
image via Momtrends
With Betsy (and the fab blowout) and social media maven, Danielle Smith.

Momtrends knows how to put on a fabulous event!  I had a great time hanging with some of my blogging besties and I won the clutch...Fabulous!




*I received a gift bag at the event.  Eden Bodyworks sponsored a portion of my trip to BlogHer. Thoughts and opinions are my own. 

7 comments:

  1. I want that dress you are rockin!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved having you! So glad you won a prize! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a blast seeing you, just wish I had more time!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get my behind to Blogher next year!! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older