August 9, 2013

Style Me Friday: Leopard

Happy Friday! Last weekend before Peyton starts pre-school!  In addition to hosting an event tomorrow, I need to get her a few things so she can be ready for school.  She doesn't want to leave her teachers from last year so this may be a challenge.  Hopefully a new pair of shoes will be the cure.

This weeks Style Me Friday look features something Leopard!  I heart Leopard.  Like Eboni said, Leopard is the new neutral!
I used my girl, Megan from TF Diaries, leopard blazer look as my inspiration. 

Blazer, Nordstrom Rack/ Boyfriend Jeans, Gap/Tank, F21/ Belt, F21/ Bangle, Kate Spade/ Bag, LV Speedy/ Severine Pumps c/o JustFab
My new favorite pumps from JustFab.  They are sexy and will go with everything!  This look is a bit fall-ish.  I'm kinda rushing fall!  It's OK to rock a light blazer in the summertime.

Are you a Leopard fan?  Do agree that Leopard is the new neutral?  Head over to Fashionista Next Door and check out the other Leopard inspired looks for Style Me Friday.  Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. What a great blazer, love how you styled it! I need more leopard pieces in my wardrobe. Loving the pumps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that blazer period. You look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute look!!! I love the shoes too!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leopard is a great neutral and I need to invest in more. I like how your pumps are black and brown like the jacket. Very cute look. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the combo, and that jacket should be in my closet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Jacket - you look excellent! x iCurvy

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this outfit!! Those shoes are the business!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older