August 4, 2013

Tribal Prints & A Birdie Baby Shower

While I was in Chicago last week, I stepped away from the BlogHer activities to co-host a baby shower for my niece, Curvie Birdie.  We both grew up in Chicago so she wanted to have her baby shower there so she could celebrate with family and friends.  
Tribal print dress, JC Penny (now $15!), Denim Jacket c/o Paige Denim/ Earrings, Topshop/ Bracelets, Madison Maine/ Bag, Deux Lux (similar)/ Sandals, JustFab

 With my niece and mommy to be, Birdie.
I have to pat myself on the back for helping with this baby shower.  With the help of Pinterest, we came up with some creative "Bird" theme decorations for the shower.  The shower was beautiful and we had a great time with friends and family!  I can't wait for my "great" niece to arrive!  Man, that makes me sound old!

If you like the dress I'm wearing click HERE asap because it is only $15 now!  I have been so into prints this summer.  I wonder if I will carry it over to the fall.  Are you a fan of tribal prints?  Linking up with Glamamom for Monday Mingle!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and Curvie Birdie! Yes I am a fan of tribal prints!! They are a great neutral :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you planning parties too! How exciting for her! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love Pinterest?! I love your dress, too! I'm always a fan of tribal print : )

    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go Martha Stewart! The decorations came out great! Love your look too.

    XO,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute theme love the decor! Congrats to your niece. Loving the tribal print dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun outfit. I have a tribal print shirt I LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look uber fab of course! Congrats to the mama to be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed my shower! Babyshopaholic did her thing asking with my bff Yolanda. My baby for so much love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed my shower! Babyshopaholic did her thing asking with my bff Yolanda. My baby for so much love.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older