August 14, 2013

Nars Fall Beauty Day at Nordstrom

On Saturday, a few of my blogging buddies and myself hosted a day of beauty featuring Nars fall collection at Nordstrom at Perimeter Mall.  Jessica from Glamazons Blog, Eboni from Fashionista Next Door, Danielle from the Style and Beauty Doctor and Lexi with the Curls all sported our favorite fall look using Nars cosmetics.
images by Arianna Elizabeth Photography
All of our guest were treated to a mini makeover using one of the five blogger inspired looks.  My "Baby Shopaholic" look featured a smokey eye using the Nars Empire Shadow.
Jumpsuit c/o JustFab/ Belt, Express/ Sandals, Sole Society (old)
Sorry for this horrible picture.  Told y'all my camera was tripping but this is the only one you can see my outfit.  My jumpsuit is from JustFab when they first launched dress collection.  Unfortunately it is sold out now.  I hope they restock more dresses and outfits like this.
"Glamazons" look features a Cat Eye with a Jungle Red lipstick.
"Fashionista Next Door" look featured neutral eye with  Nars Schiap lipstick.
"Style and Beauty Doctor" look featured a vamp lip using Nars Dragon Girl Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
"Lexi with the Curls" look was a soft natural using Abbey Road Larger Than Life Eye Pencil.
We had such a fabulous time!  A ton of Atlanta bloggers came out to mingle and get their face painted by Nordstrom makeup artists.  Our guest left looking amazing in the Nars products.  Did you know that Nars has the best blushes ever?  Orgasm and Taj Mahal was the crowd favorite!  Do you use Nars?  What is your favorite item?


10 comments:

  1. Cute, looks like you gals had a ball!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NARS blush and use Orgasm almost everyday! Love your smokey eye look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies look gorgeous! Yup Nars Orgasm, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great event! I wanted one of everything on display.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to try Nars! I heard about the blush in Orgasm. LOL. Looks like everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't own any Nars at the moment (not in the budget lol) but I definitely have a few things on my wish list. Looks like y'all had a ton of fun :)

    www.LipGlossAgenda.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone be sure to check us out at the NARS Counter at Perimeter Mall. I am here to help you with any of your beauty questions and would love to try a look on you! Melissa, NARS Business Manager 770-394-1141

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great lady! I love your entire look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is superb, hope you’re having a really nice time…

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older