August 6, 2013

What I Wore #BlogHer13

You know how you have these big plans on wearing all this cute stuff when you head out of town?  Then you go out of town and you are running around like crazy and you don't wear half the stuff?  Yeah, that happened to me for BlogHer!   I packed the usual two outfits per day, one for day and one for night.  Well the nighttime outfits didn't happen because I was still running the streets from earlier that day!  I had good intentions!  Here are the few outfits that I did wear. 

This is what I wore all day Friday!  This dress is from Versona, my favorite accessory store in Atlanta.  It was only $25! I got the gladiator sandals from GoJane. More details on the outfit HERE.  Danielle from The Style and Beauty Doctor and I were headed to a private dinner and spotted the Topshop store!  Tell me why no words were exchanged but we both started running towards the store.  
I wore this JC Penny dress hosting Curvie Birdie's baby shower.  Kept it on all day.  Outfit details HERE.  This dress is on sale for $15 now!
I wore this beautiful dress from Versona to my Lipstick and High Heels event in Chicago.  I'm on a mission to buy this dress in every color and design!  I thought it was very flattering on my body. Details on the outfit HERE.

So that is what I rocked!  Which look is your favorite? Do you have intentions of wearing everything you pack and wind up wearing only a few pieces?  I guess it's better to be safe than sorry!


*Special thanks to EDEN Bodyworks for sponsoring a portion of my trip to BlogHer. 




14 comments:

  1. I think the "Diana Ross" clothing changes happens for a lot of women! ;) I tend to overpack too, shhh, I won't tell!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to pack VERY lightly and interchange outfits etc.
    Looks like fun and your hair is cute like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you hate that? I always overpack like a MUG and then half the stuff doesn't get to see the light of day! SMDH...

    And you looked gorgeous in all your dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I know exactly what you mean! Ha! Well you still dressed cute and did your thang! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do it all if the time! You look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the looks of course, but I really think I need that dress and the sandals in the first pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were lookin' good everyday I see! Great looks---I LOVE them all!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looked great each time I saw you. I meant to tell you at the Lipstick & Heels event that your dress was fiya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I honestly love every dress, and that hair is SO you. I loved the sequins on that silver bag and I think that dress, the earrings sandle and bag is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's the face most people make in front of Top Shop! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD at the "no words were exchanged and we ran towards the store" LMAOOOOO! We need more shopping trips like that :)

    I always overpack :( lol

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older