August 5, 2013

Weekend Style: Smallest Pencil Skirt Ever

Happy Monday! I'm still catching up with life!  In addition to catching up with life, my camera is on the fritz!  Two SD cards have died on me.and it's hit or miss with my pictures.  So please excuse the blurriness of these pictures but I thought her outfit was too cute not to share. 
Crotchet pencil skirt, H&M/ Tee, Old Navy/ Sandals, JCP/ Purse, Jessica Simpson (gift)/ Bracelets, gift/ Pearl necklaces, random beauty supply store

Man I wish I could fit this skirt! LOL!  Peyton is definitely owning this look.  She looks like such a big girl!  I got the skirt at H&M when I was in Chicago during the 4th of July.  It was only $7 on clearance!  I had to get it.  I like the idea of rocking pearls but keeping the look fun with a Yo Gabba Gabba tee.

I will be recreating this look for my self.  Are you a fan of pencil skirts with tee's?

14 comments:

  1. OMG I totally thought was going to see you in a pencil skirt. Peyton has stolen my heart once again. When is she going get to modeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, love it! Ok why does she look like grew about 5 inches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait just minute... you guys have the exact same poses.. Too stinking cute.

    She's growing so tall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I don't like pencil skirts for myself though. I think they make me look too wide lol. But I need to find the right one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this child looks like her mama in these pictures! hahaha. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. no really...she did grow 5 inches! Lol. Cute self!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol peyton is the cutest and u guys look so alike. And yes she's really growing taller

    ReplyDelete
  8. This girl!!!! You've taught her well. She's your mini-mi! Right down to the poses!

    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh Peyton looks exactly like u on these pics....I'm already grooming my son to be her future hubby, lol. Too Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her facial expressions are priceless!! She is getting sooooo tall and more and more cuter by the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dang she is really getting to be a big girl! I can see the change in her. She looks adorable as always! Wait but check out the foot-cross in the second pic! I can't! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorbs! Her modeling just keeps getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Completely adorable! And I LOVE her stylish lace skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older