August 12, 2013

6 Fall Outfits from Caylpso St. Barth

Last week, I had the honor of playing dress-up at the Atlanta Calypso St. Barth store.  Calypso is best know for their luxurious exotic resort wear made of the best silks, cashmere and special embellishments.  I have been a fan of Calypso's luxury BOHO style for many years.  Their fall collection always sets the tone for what I want to rock for the season. 
My quintessential fall look!  Fur vest, dark jeans and suede! 

The Atlanta Calypso St. Barth store is located in the Westside Provisons at 1170 Howell Mill Road.  Calypso St. Barth has tons of amazing bags, shoes and one of a kind accessories.  All clothing, shoes, handbags and accessories that I'm wearing are from the Calypso St. Barth store (and stayed there when I was done...sad face). 
Rabbit Fur Vest with Libra Silk Blouse and coated AG jeans.  
Nicolette embellished top with AG Skinny jeans.
Callista Cashmere Tee with AG coated skinny jeans.
Robyn Denim Jacket with Hilda top and AG Skinny jeans.
Elliot Beaded Silk Dress

Seriously, I can not tell you which outfit is my favorite.  The dresses looked good on me and I was not even wearing Spanx!  This was my first time trying AG jeans.  They fit like a glove!  I'm going to need one in each color.

Did these Calypso St. Barth outfits get you excited for fall?  Which look is your favorite?  If you live in the Atlanta area make sure you check out Calypso.  Ask for store manage Beth and she will help get you tight!

Linking up with Bon Bon Rose Girls for Monday Mingle.


* I received a gift from Calypso St. Barth.  Thoughts and opinions are my own. 

19 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Robyn Denim Jacket with Hilda top and AG Skinny jeans casual look. I wasn't familiar with this store, but I see they have a variety of options for all types of looks. I will have to try that store out since it's not too far from my job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trina!!!! You already know I'm gonna try to steal that lace shirt. It's sooooo pretty, and that faux fur vest is EVERYTHING! And the bags are HOT.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tunics are too cute!! they will be super awesome for fall. and please dont hurt em with that banging fur vest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes maam! you are killing it. I an in love with the first and hte last outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tunic in look number two. You let me know when you're tired of it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all but that shirt dress is SO me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey, you look like a Housewife of (Insert your Favorite Installation here). Yesssssssssssssss!!! Girl, I want to try every look you created. You did that! I've never tried AG jeans either, but I need to try some. But I think my favorite look is the one with the Riyad dress!!!


    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fave is the denim shirt - love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you took that white embellished top home with you because it looks stunning on you with those skinny jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Their clothing is really flattering. I love how everything just flows.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of the outfits look fab!! I def like the dresses especially the last one. Ummm where did you get those boots?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving every outfit!! Especially the tunic look and the look with that gorgeous scarf! Great choices! I've always loved the Boho style.

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am loving this! I will be checking out my Austin store this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. EVERYTHING looked so great on you! I need to hit the NYC store :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't even pick a favorite...so many gorgeous pieces! Oh and I'm obsessed with your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the looks...all of them. Where are your boots from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember the name but they were available at Caylpso.

      Delete

Newer Older