You never think about how important it is to have snacks readily available until you have a child. Leaving the house with out snack is the main ingredient for a disastrous outing. Ever been at the mall a little longer than expected right before lunch or dinner? Or, attend a birthday party where they only serve cake? When this happens you end up feeding your child fast food options. I would rather save that option for emergency (or lazy) situations.
- Make a list of what snacks your child likes to eat. Don’t introduce a new snack while on the go.
- Pick snacks children can eat by themselves. Skip snacks that require utensils.
- Find snacks that are packaged in convenient snack size portions. Mott’s Snack & Go applesauce comes in small squeezable pouch. If your child’s snack of choice doesn’t come in snack size, place snack size portions in resealable baggies.
- Pack a variety of snacks. You never know what mood your child is in.
- Choose snacks are small enough to fit in your purse.
- Include at least one “break in case of emergency” snack. You know…that snack your kid will do anything you say to get? This snack may also be in the form of a candy.
- No messy snacks! Say no to snacks that can stain or spill.
Mott's Snack & Go Applesauce meets all my requirements. They come in a variety of flavors that Peyton loves. Her current favorite is strawberry. Mott's Snack & Go Applesauce comes in a convenient squeezable pouch that fits in my purse.
Do you have any on the go snacking tips?
Mott’s®Snack & Go is the nutritious applesauce kids love in a squeezable pouch they can take with them wherever they go. Mott's is also the only applesauce brand with Box Tops for Education®, helping to support kids' schools. Visit Motts.com to learn more.
Compensation was provided by Mott’s® via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Mott’s®.