January 27, 2014

Peyton's Grammy Fashion Review & Floppy Hat

I hope you guys enjoyed the weekend.  Peyton is becoming quite the fashionista.  Lately she has been styling Mister.  Last night she watched the Grammy red carpet with me, commenting on the looks (details below).  Then, Peyton insisted on sporting this floppy hat from Gap Kids and fur vest that was handed down from one of my girlfriends.  She did that!
 Hat (similar), Boots and Denim Jacket, Gap Kids | Vest, Old Navy (pre-loved) | Shirt, H&M | Jeans, Joe's Jeans

Peyton looks so fly! I picked up this hat at Gap Kids late fall.  She wears it around the house all the time but she really wanted to wear it this week in her pictures.  The baby's got style! 
This is more of a fall look but it's still cold so why not.  Do you think floppy hats are only for the fall?  I'm on a mission to find her a panama hat for the spring/summer.
What did you think of the Grammys?  The red carpet was kinda underwhelming.  Ciara looked gorgeous with her cute baby bump.  Peyton was giving her two cents and said that Alicia Keys looked like a beautiful zebra and Katy Perry looked like Sophia the First.  I died!  Her favorite dress was Colbie Caillat.  She said she wanted to buy it for little girls.  I thought it was ok.  Nothing stood out to me.  My favorite performance surprisingly was Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons.  Mister and I were like WHOA!  What was your favorite part of the Grammy’s?

13 comments:

  1. OMG too cute, love the hat!! Madison hates anything on her head other than her bun! Love Peyton's comments on the grammys. I missed Kendrick Lamar but I keep hearing it was awesome. I love Bey and Jay, I'm a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers of clothing, so cute. Hats rock all year long if you find the right fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks amazing (your mini, not Colby)...I wasn't blown away by Grammy fashion, I rarely am because people dress so weird for it. As for performances, Macklemore and Madonna...I also enjoyed Paul McCartney AND Daft Punk was awesome with Pherel and Stevie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is soooo cute! Love her outfit.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kendrick was by Dar my fave. I loved,everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable look. I need tips from Peyton! I enjoyed Kendrick's performance as well.

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, Ms. P is giving us life again. Such a fashionista like her mommy :). I only watch Jay Z and Beyonce perform and that was it for me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her! And I totally wore a similar vest in a recent post! Great minds think alike. I was dissappointed by the grammy's the fashion was okay. The music was eh...

    xo,
    Lisa
    http://www.dimepieceonadime.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would totally rock this outfit Ms. P. Please share when you find a panama hat, I'd love one for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love Peyton's look. Super cute and fun. Her commentary was hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  11. P can do no wrong! Killed this look! Kendrick was my favorite as well but I am definitely digging that Katy Perry song!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL Sofia the first! I still haven't watched the whole Grammys. I am so late but its still on my DVR

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older