January 17, 2014

Mamanista Fridays: All Black Everything

Happy Mamanista Friday!  I've got an active weekend coming up.  I'm going to need a weekend from my weekend.  Oh wells.  For this weeks Mamanista Fridays, Aracely from Mama Fashion Files and I are wearing all black everythang!
Leather blazer (old), Arden B (similar) | Top c/o Lulu's | Skinny pants, Blank | Jagger booties, JustFab Luxe Collection ($59!)

Wearing all black is my BFF!  I'm on the Weight Watchers Simple Start program in an attempt to eat healthier and kick a few pounds to the curb.  Right now, wearing black is helping me camouflage some of that holiday weight. 
I want to introduce you to my new favorite shoes.  Meet the Jaggers from the JustFab Luxe collection.  You have to see these bad boys in person.  Not only are they so on trend being sandal booties but the material and quality is amaze!  They are marked down to $59!  Such a steal for such an awesome bootie.

Over the recent years there has been a push to wear more brights and patterns but wearing black will always be chic.  Do you still wear a lot of black?  I hope that you will join Mama Fashion Files and I for the Mamanista Fridays link-up!
Mamanista Fridays

Don't forget to enter the Mohawk area rug giveaway!  Yes... a rug! Click HERE.



21 comments:

  1. This is my uniform - black everything! ;) Well in the Spring, I wear navy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sporting all black a TON lately...I have so many black peices its SO easy getting dressed when I can just pile them on. LOVE THOSE SHOESoh my gah
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those booties, so hot! Sexy Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! love the Jaggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok my new love for booties has me drooling over this entire look... Werk Peyton's Momma lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super cute Trina!! I don't mind all black but I gotta have a splash of color somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit and the shoes! Drooling over those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shoes are too cute! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are fabulous! I love your entire look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hot boots Mama!! :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really Loving this look! You are seriously killing it. I am come to Atlanta and raid your closet. ha. Oh new addiction to JCP. Didnt find your pants tho.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wore a similar outfit yesterday except mixed in a little grey. Looking fantastic Trina!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks amazing!!! I love those booties!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those boots are smoking....HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i think i said it on instagram, but the SHOES!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the all black, especially the jacket and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very hot look Trina! Especially those booties! Major envy - please just ship them my way!!! Lol! You look fabulous!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gimme those shoessss... I know I've been MIA from blogosphere hoping to link up in the next few days!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your jacket, the whole look is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wish we wore the same size shoes! Hot to death!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older