January 3, 2014

Mamanista Fridays: Sweaters & Leather

Happy Mamanista Friday!  One of my favorite things to wear has always been leather.  It always gives you an instant rockstar or rockmom look.  This week, Mama Fashion Files and I are rocking our leather legs in our Mamanista Fridays looks.
Sweater, Kohl's (similar) | Leather pants (vegan), Blank | Booties, Gap (similar) | Fendi Bag (similar)
This may be the first time that I have ever worn a chunky sweater.  I've stayed away from them because I thought they would make me look like a football player.  This sweater is actually pretty light.  Even in the light periwinkle color, it didn't make me look as big as I thought it would.  The key to wearing a sweater like this it to make sure you get one long enough to cover your rear.

But these leather vegan pants though....I'm so in love.  Everything I want to wear is based around these Blank vegan leather pants.  They are very thick and look a like the real thing without breaking the bank.  Are you a fan of leather pants?  Make sure you head over the Mama Fashion Files to check out her look.   We invite you to link up your recent style posts.  Details below.
Mamanista Fridays







17 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite looks for rocking leather pants. So on trend, love it! Love the lip color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both looking super chic in your leather leggings...you KNOW I am a fan..I have three pairs and just rotate, lol. You are looking FAB! I stay away from super chunky sweaters too...sort of because I am afraid I will look big and partly because I am a sweat machine and never cold enough to warrant one...ha! You make me wnat to run out and get one though.so cozy and chic! Happy Friday!!!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good chunky sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feeling this look! I am now shopping for a pair of great black booties - I'll check out the ones you mentioned here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I love this look. I love your hair and lippie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love chunky sweaters. I could live in them. I have yet to invest in a pair leather leggings. I have looked a few places, but didn't see them. Think that I'm just going to have to order some online and hope they fit correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks nice with the sweater. I have to invest in a pair of leather pants/leggings. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just rediscovered chunky sweaters and now I'm obsessed! And leather leggings are my cold weather go to! Love your look!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute and i too am gaga over leather leggings...been wearing them like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute!!! love lovelove!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous! LOVE the lipstick and the chunky sweater! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look cute and warm! I just ordered some "leather" leggings. Can't wait to rock them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, you are so pretty!!

    <3
    www.gluehwurmi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older