January 16, 2014

Healthy Living with Simply Balanced


Listening to the news and watching the Doctor shows, you don’t know what is safe to eat any more.  I want to make sure Peyton is on the right track to healthy living but who can keep up.  I also need for the foods that we eat to be simple to prepare.  Target has just made eating healthier very simple! Target recently introduced Simply Balanced, a wellness grocery brand.  
Simply Balanced was created to give shoppers easy options for eating well.  The more than 200 Simply Balanced products are made with wholesome ingredients and a good portion of the line is organic.  Best thing about Simply Balanced is that there are no items with hydrogenated oils, high-fructose corn syrup, synthetic colors, artificial preservatives, artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners.  
To kick off my Simply Balanced eating, I picked up a few things that my family usually eats.  One of  my go-to meals for lunch is tomato soup and crackers.  Simply Balanced has a great selection of crackers.
I've never had whole grain popcorn, let alone Parmesan and rosemary flavored.  TOTES DELISH! 
 Must have in my house is spaghetti!  They have a few gluten free options.
Maaaan, listen.  These have got to be the most delicious fruit snacks that I have ever tasted.  You must get into them! 

Clearly, Simply Balanced has a variety of products.  The Simply Balanced product line consists of snacks, beverages, breakfast items, dairy, pasta and frozen foods.  The products are easy to find on the shelves in the grocery aisles.  Just look for the Simply Balanced brand.   No need to run to a bunch of store just to find healthier options. 

Take the guesswork out of eating well.
Introducing Simply Balanced, a new brand from Target that's thoughtfully crafted for taste and goodness.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

4 comments:

  1. I always forget that Target sells food. Thanks for posting this. I have a Target not too far from me and it's good to know that they have healthy alternatives since I am trying to cook more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that brand too. I bought the quinao from Simply Balanced the other day and it's really delicious. I will continue to get more from this brand. thank you for writing a post on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since clean eating target is def my fav place to shop ... They have so many healthy options

    ReplyDelete
  4. Target is definitely a great place to shop. As a parent of two kids with allergies, I've found Target has a lot of foods that meet our gluten free needs And with the Cartwheel app, I save even more money!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older