January 24, 2014

Mamanista Fridays: Dressed Up + Link-up Announcement

Happy Mamanista Friday!  I'm so ready for the weekend!  No big plans but I would like to start cleaning out my closet.  The thought of it actually scares me so I may change my mind.  Mama Fashion Files and I decided to look like ladies this week and wear dresses.
Dress, Zara | Tights, Assests from Target | Boots c/o JustFab | Tote, Gap

I know it looks like I have a baby bump but its not! LOL!  I had crazy static cling that night.
I'm pretty crazy about my new calf hair cheetah tote from Gap.  I actually stalked it for a while before purchasing because the original price was $200!  Once it was marked down and they had an addition 40% off, I pulled the trigger.  

Dresses are the easiest thing to wear.  I believe you should always have nice dress on deck so you will always be ready to go!  

We thought it may be fun if you all were in on the "theme of the week" so going forward we'll include what the theme will be for the following week. We want to inspire you and I'm sure your readers would love to be inspired as well. The theme for next week (January 30th) is "Boyfriend Jeans." We can't wait to see how you style them.
Mamanista Fridays



19 comments:

  1. Love, love that Zara dress! You look beautiful!!! Good luck cleaning the closet! :0

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you're cleaning, you already know where to donate them to! **wink** LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did good with that tote. I love that deep cognac color too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! That is my kind of dress for sure! I am going to try to link next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the collar on this dress! Cannot wait to do the theme next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the peter pan collar on that dress! You look gorgeous! That bag is hot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is cute! I like the polka dots. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so me! Anything with dots and peter pan collar seems to call out to me. Have a good weekend Trina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress! I just purchased a dress with polka dots. Can't wait to wear it!

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look so cute! Dresses are my weekness for sure!

    Mary
    http://curlybyrdiechirps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look good in your Peter Pan collar dress! I love them and wish I can wear them, but the last time I did, some "lady" mistook me for my husband's daughter (he's only 3 years older than me) and um, I had to let her know! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really love this outfit! Let me borrow it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute dress Trina! I love wearing dresses -- I have to force myself (especially for work) to wear pants!! Lol! Anyway -- Love it! And I especially love the bag!

    xo, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great ensemble! I love that bag, is it Gap now or then? OX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the sweet but sexy look. And your hair! TO DIE FOR! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea for a linky party! I will try to follow the rules next time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great! Need that dress and those boots!!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older