January 2, 2014

Peyton's Top Looks from 2013

Happy New Year!  Last year may have flow by but Peyton's style was on point all year long!  In 2013, Peyton stepped up her fashion game.  We tried new trends, made up some and topped looks off with fabulous accessories.  Here our some of favorite looks from last year. 
We can't leave out the infamous Phillip Lim outfit (HERE)!

Our goal last year was to inspire style for both kids and adults.  I feel that the majority of Peyton's looks can translate over to adult fashions.  I'm looking forward to a stylish 2014 and  what new opportunities it will bring!  Which look of Peyton's was your favorite?

12 comments:

  1. I always say if I had a daughter I'd be broke! lol. And yes, her outfits have given me ideas. Tell Ms. P she's an inspiration to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. P had a great fashionable year, cheers to many more. She's such a cutie. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. P is a little diva!! I love them all but her moto look with her sunnies and leopard headband is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Miss Peyton has totally rocked 2013 in fashion. I loved all of her outfits but I was personally inspired to do two of them in particular. The Phillip Lim outfit and the moto jacket outfit with the boots, scarf and turban. Honey hush! How you copying an outfit from a toddler? You KNOW she must be on point! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is such a diva & I love it!!! And her!!!! :)

    Happy 2014, xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks amazing so stylish

    ReplyDelete
  7. God knew what he was doing when he didn't give me a girl. Because I would be obsessed! She always look so cute and she looks like she loves posing for the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is gorgeous! Every look was amazing. I can't wait to shop in America again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is too adorable...love her last look!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all. I think if I HAD to pick a favorite (which is supah hard) I would have to go with her denim vest with the fur. The way she poses is everything! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of them look very cute specially the last one is the most cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh such a stylish little girl!!!! Go, P!!!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older