January 5, 2014

Mama's Top Looks of 2013

I would say last year was a pretty good year of style for me.  As I look back at the pictures not many of them make me cringe and say "What was I thinking".  I tried some new looks but stayed true to my style and what looked good on me.

I think the midi skirts and the suits are my favorite looks.  Any faves?  One of my style resolutions for the year is to do more remixing.  I tend to have one look in mind when I purchase an item so I don't get as much use out of it as I should.  I hope to do more "Different Ways to Wear" posts this year.  How do you feel like about your 2013 style?  Do you have any style resolutions for 2014?

10 comments:

  1. My top favorite two are the mixed prints polka dot skirt/patterned skirt, and that pink suit!!!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're one stylish momma ,..... I'm coming for that last look in a few months lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your looks but I love love the stripped burgundy dress so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this,you are one hot Mama! and you can effortlessly pull off so many styles and trends not many people can do that! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them are lovely but I really liked the black midi skirt, leather jacket and green pumps! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree..pretty good year of style for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All great looks! The short suit and pants suits are really cute. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great style indeed! I love that fushia pink pant suit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great!!! Love that you switch it up---kill 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older