January 6, 2014

Getting Back in my Clothes with #SimpleStart by Weight Watchers

So… while I was in Chicago for Christmas I made it a point to eat at all my favorite restaurants at least twice (or thrice).   You would have thought each meal was the last supper.  I was complaining about how my clothes didn't fit before Christmas.  After eating about 20 pounds in beef sandwiches, let’s just say my wardrobe has become a distant memory.   I can’t go out like that!  I've decided to take my health, body and closet back using Weight Watcher’s new Simple Start program.  
Lean cheeseburger with baked fries (YUM)

Simple Start is SIMPLE!  It’s Weight Watchers simple, no-brainer two-week plan to kick off weight loss.  Simple Start takes all the fuss out of starting your weight loss journey.   I downloaded the app, answered a few questions and hit the grocery store.  Super simple!

Extreme and fad diets have never worked for me long term.  I end up losing sleep worried about the next time I will eat a piece of bread.  Let’s not get started on the time it takes.  Of course there is going to be some prep work involved but with Simple Start there is not measuring or counting required!  You just pick your favorite meals and eat them.  Mister was a bit jello of the burger I made in the picture above.  
The Simple Start plan by Weight Watchers was exactly what I needed.  I’m eating good and feeling better already.  There is no doubt in my mind that I will achieve my weight loss goals.  I got an app full of easy and delicious healthy meals that the whole family can eat.  I’m looking forward to giving few of my lonely dresses the attention they deserve. 

Do you have any weight loss or healthy life style goals for the New Year?  You can find out more about Simple Start by Weight Watchers here.





I was given a free one month subscription to Weight Watchers to try their new Simple Start plan and write about my experience.Though I was compensated for my time and commitment, all views, positive and negative, are my own.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Trina! I definitely have some healthy living goals. I've always wondered about programs like Weight Watchers and if they would help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa that burger and fries looks delicious! If I can eat meals like that while losing weight, I'm all in! Good luck with your weight loss journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! No weight loss goals over here, but I would like to expand our healthy dinner repertoire; I have a few favorites on repeat and my family is going to revolt soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that burger looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Burger looks delish! I am a big red meat eater and know I need to cut back,so I need alternative for leaner take on my fave meals. Yes I have goals of weight loss.Today was day one for me back to the gym. I will also be doing Shaun T's T25Focus. My sister has had so much success with weight watchers in the past, I really should check them out

    ReplyDelete
  6. That burger looks really good!! Im glad there is no measuring or counting because I definitely can't do all of that. Will look into this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rock it out girl! You got this!

    BTW, You hide it well. You look fab all thee time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am on the same journey, good luck. That burger looks delish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of Luck! I did WW and lost 20 pounds last year. I love making their recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A recent article just indicated that Weight Watcher is proven to be the be weight loss program. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their plan is more realistic with life that's why it works.

      Delete
  11. Are you doing WW? We should connect for support! Lawd knows I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh I need to do this!!! Sounds like my type of eating plan!

    I think you look fine now but you'll be even finer after :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older