January 31, 2014

Mamanista Fridays Link-up: Boyfriend Jeans

It's been a rough week in Atlanta with all the snow and ice.  Peyton has been out of school since Tuesday so it has been challenging try to manage work (my job never closes) and entertain her.  But it's Friday! The snow and ice is melting and the stores are opening up.  Thank Gawd!  Last week on Mamanista Friday, we announced that we would be sharing weekly style themes.  This week Mama Fashion Files and I are wearing Boyfriend Jeans.
Boyfriend jeans, H&M (similar) | Coat, Alice + Olivia (similar) | Tee, Rebecca Minkoff | Booties, Gap (similar) | Bag, 3.1 Phillip Lim (sold out, similar)
These are what they call "sexy" boyfriend jeans.  I guess the sexy part is because they are cut slimmer than regular boyfriend jeans.
You don't always have to wear boyfriend jeans with pumps.  They look cute with pretty much any kind of shoe.  As long as you can see the cuff you will be all good.  
I wanted to introduce you guys to my new bag!  I recently picked up the 31 Hour Camo Cheetah bag by 3.1 Phillip Lim.  If camo ever goes out of style (I heard that), guess who will still be wearing it -> This girl!

Back to the boyfriend jeans.  If you don't have a pair of boyfriend jeans you need to get you some.  There are so many different styles.  Just take your time and try on different looks from different brands to find the perfect ones.  I'm looking forward to seeing how you styled your boyfriend jeans in the link-up for this week.  The theme for next week, February 7th is Prints (e.g., florals, graphic, stripes, mixed, etc.)!  Have fun and we can wait to see your looks.  


Mamanista Fridays



15 comments:

  1. I love the sexy boyfriend jeans, that jacket is gorgeous and that bag is HOT! Super chic and edgy look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, but that bag is giving me life honey!!!!!

    www.curviebirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is Gawd?
    I know the Hebrew God...El Elyon (who goes by many other names, each one a description of His power and might). Best of all Jesus revealed Him to us as Abba (Daddy/Father).

    Have a safe week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is certain going to serve as an awesome neutral this summer. Love your coat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute! Loving the boots and bag. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore , adore the look. Can't go wrong with bf jeans and you style it beautifully. Ok I still link up despite no bf jeans(rebel, lol).

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You look great and I love that BAG!! *Singing* "What you got in that bag?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love but you can pretty much roll up your normal jeans and call em boyfriend jeans.u look great btw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes love it! That bag is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag stole the show.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bag Trina! So unique!!

    xo, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I really love this look. The boyfriend jean is one of my favorite cuts, and the thought of wearing them in the snow is delightful. I wish I could get one REALLY harsh dose of cold this year, but that is not in the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Accessories, Accessories, Accessories. I Love the Jacket, Bag and Boots. My fave is your face tho.....Flawless!! Did you wake up like that?? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooo... I NEVER got around to styling my boyfriend jeans but your look is so cute and that BAG is LIFE!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the outfit! PLEASE SEND THAT BAG MY WAY..lol!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older