July 29, 2014

Cool Back to School Accessories for Boys+Girls

Remember when you were heading back to school and you would see all the cute Lisa Frank note books, pencils and book bags but your  mom never got them for you.  Were you the only one with plain yellow #2 pencils when other kids had cool ones with designs and characters on them?  Let's not do that to our children.  I picked out a hand full of cute accessories for boys and girl that may help get them a little more excited about going back to school and stand out from the crowd.



Does your child have any must have accessories for going back to school.  Do you let them pick out their own supplies?

8 comments:

  1. We're going school supply shopping this weekend. I'm hoping Madison doesn't get sidetracked (I know she will) and want to purchase everything Princess theme!! I'm loving that lunch box and "we'd" love that coloring book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Gucci satchel. You can't go wrong with that.
    Www.wellputtogetherstylebyelmira.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG why do I love everything in both collection. I want to buy that Gucci and those little card holder things.

    Those boys watches are super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to let them have a say in what they get...if its in the budget.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute picks! That Gucci satchel is everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok the Gucci satchel is for me! I like the card holder and I may have to get that Pow backpack fro Nadia since she starts her new school Monday!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just ordered the leaopard lunchbox!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older