July 2, 2014

Take Flight with #FordATL

Last weekend, Ford hosted a Take Flight with Ford party at a private airport hanger in Atlanta.  Ford pulled out all the stop.  Upon my arrival, I test drove one a Ford Escape a few miles then into the party into the airplane hanger and was greeted by these sexy stewardess. 


There was a Ford Fusion Hybrid parked in the middle of the party.  I must say, the new Ford Fusion is rather sexy!  It's bigger than I thought and very spacious.  Gadgets for days!  I felt like I was a pilot in a play.  Well done Ford!
The party was hosted by Keshia Knight-Pulliam, pictured with K.P. Smith & Tim Witt of Ford.
Photo booth fun with It's Arkeedah.  Yep, I'm wearing the kimono again. 

They was one of the funnest brand events I've attended.  Ford rolled out the "blue" carpet for all the guests. We enjoyed complimentary cocktails courtesy of Jack Daniels, photo booth, great food, cigar rolling and danced the night away with DJ Mars. Listen, DJ Mars had everyone dancing, including reality TV stars and Ford Executives!  Fun times!

Have you checked out the new Ford Fusion?  What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Oh look at Keshia!! My son works in sales at Ford he was trying to get us to purchase the Ford Fusion. I agree it's pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB has the new Ford Fusion in white. It is a nice car and very spacious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, I would have loved a test-drive!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older