July 31, 2014

The Diet Diaries: Best Pants Ever + Falling Off

I got some good news and some bad news.  The good news is that I have fell in love with Lululemon!  I attended a blogger brunch at the Lululemon yoga studio in Westside Provisions with a few Atlanta area bloggers. Keep reading for the bad news...
Pants and top c/o Lululemon | Jacket, H+M | Shoes, JustFab (old)

I'm wearing workout clothes from Lululemon with a denim jacket. The pants have pockets!  I can go from the gym, to the store and to an event (after a shower) in this outfit.  Best outfit ever!
We enjoyed a beautiful brunch provided by Delici-owh-so on this gorgeous table setup. While I gulped down Delici-owh-so's mimosas and at her food like it was the last meal, we talked about our visions and goal setting.  This is right on time for me.  I have plans to make some big changes in my life and I need to put it down on paper.
After brunch, we got to check out all the Lululemon apparel and style a few pieces.  I don't own any Lululemon pieces but I have heard nothing but good things about them before the event.  They have some pants that have shape-wear technology!  SIGN ME UP!  I was surprised that they so many pieces that can be worn outside the yoga studio.  The pants that I styled in the picture above are in heavy rotation since the event.  I wear them to work and work out!  If you can only buy one thing from Lululemon, these pants should be it!  Head to Lululemon to find a store near you.
And now for the bad news.  I kinda fell off the "diet" wagon.  Let me explain. Around the time of Peyton and Mister's birthday I ate a bad meal or two (or five).  I was still going to boot camp but only a couple times a week and Zumba maybe once.  I thought I was keeping my eating under control, but in two weeks I gained the weight I worked so hard to lose back *hangs head in shame*.  What that tells me is that I'm never, ever going to be able to have a cheat week, day or meal.  I still haven't given up the fight.  Upside is that I think working out may have shaved off a few inches and I still feel better.  So glad we talked about goals at the Lululemon brunch because I have to get my life together!

Have you tried Lululemon?  Have you ever thought you were doing OK with your eating but the scale shows otherwise?

10 comments:

  1. We all have moments of weakness. Just get back on the train!

    Lululemon has some great pieces! That I love to wear all the time. From yoga class to traveling. Pants with pockets are always my friend.

    They are opening another location in Austin that I am really excited about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fall off the diet wagon more often than not. You look great though. They have some cute stuff. A lil higher pricepoint than I would like though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gone in the store but never purchased anything and I hear people raving about it all the time. At least you're trying I have yet to get on my treadmill which is in the basement. You look great, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute look! I would have never guess that they were sweat pants. The setting at the luncheon is gorgeous. Don't worry about falling off. It happens. Just get back on track...small steps last longer than quick ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute look! Love Lululemon as well :)

    xoxo Brie at chicvadourbyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's ok dear we all mess up just keep going ;) you'll be ok great pics

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Lululemon as well. They have the cutest yoga jackets.
    I've also learned that I can't afford cheat days. It's so hard to lose even 5 lbs and can take weeks and weeks.... But best believe I can gain that entire 5 lbs back after ONE weekend of not-great eating. It's hard to live my life that way, so I'm kind of coming to terms with the fact that I may just a have to spend the rest of my mid 30s as a curvy size 8 and it's all good. Lol. I spent my 20s and early 30s as an effortless size 4-6, and now nature/age has caught up with your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are JustFab shoes pretty comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Listen, trying to get your health in order takes time and patience. Your gonna fall off - i do too- but as long as you get back up it's all GOOD. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I myself have fallen off.. I do good during the week and than the weekend hits and it's crazy between cocktails and Mexican food..smh... Today is Monday so start of a brand new week a chance to get it right again! Cute casual outfit I love it

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older