July 9, 2014

Peyton's 1st Modeling Gig

Peyton is totally winning this week.  She turned 4 on Monday and then we received our printed copy of the Isossy Children lookbook she modeled for a few weeks ago.  When I tell you Peyton came to the shoot ready to WERK, that is exactly what she did, WERK.  I know you guys are like, duh, she takes pictures all the time.  You're right, but I take her pictures, not a studio full of strangers and lights with someone else telling her what to do.  That didn't even phase her.  She sat for hair and makeup like a pro.  I was so proud of her.  I kept getting choked up and shed a few tears as I watched my baby doll do her thing for Creative Soul Photography.  Check out some of my favorite pictures from the Isossy Children lookbook by Creative Soul Photography.

See what I mean! Peyton went to WERK!  All the kids were awesome and so professional.  The Creative Soul Photography team is incredible.  Creative Soul was one of the first photographers that I worked with when Peyton was around two.  After my photographer nightmare last fall, I know how important it is to work with professional people that put your child's best interest first.  Head over to Creative Soul's site to check out more of their work (HERE).

Now that I know for sure that Peyton loves to model and treats it like a real job, we may pursue more modeling opportunities.  Do you think I should let Peyton go for it?

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Peyton did an amazing job <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trina, Peyton is just the cutest. You should definately pursue modeling opportunites for her...its comes natural for her. Go for it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Peyton! she looks like a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!! Love these pics of P!!! That hair, her outfits, them cheeks!! WERK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG.....How cute! Werk little Ms. Peyton! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhm, is there really any question about letting her model?!?!? She is a natural for it! Her hair, her everything is cute!. As long as it's fun for her, do it mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So precious! Peyton is beautiful. I definitely think you all should go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peyton looks adorable! If she enjoyed it then go for it. These pics are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute congrats to you all

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm ready to see her on a Gap ad now! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. & WERK she did! Go Peyton! Yes, let her go for it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you should definitely let her go for it as long as she enjoys doing it. She rocked this photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG she did so awesome! Congrats!!! -KrickettwithaK

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute for words! All the kiddies were rocking and rolling! They grow up so fast, cherish this moment! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older