Peyton starts school in just a few weeks! In addition to making sure Peyton's writing is on point before starting pre-k, I also want to make sure style is too. Carter's has all the latest trends for back to school ready to go for 40% off (ends August 5th)! In addition to Peyton looking totes adorbs in her tomboy chic looks, keep reading to enter to win a $50 gift card to carters and an additional 20% off coupon!
Cargo jacket, Print button-front shirt, poplin pants, baseball cap c/o Carter's | Sneakers, H&M | Earrings c/o LoveMyAlannah
I about died when I saw this Carter's cargo jacket! I added a belt to give it a girly touch.
Here is your cheat sheet to fall trends you can find at Carter's:
- Tomboy Chic: Take athletic pieces or boy'ish clothing and give it a girly twist with floral prints, lace details and sparkly shoes.
- Camo: Heart be still. Y'all know I love me some camo. Carter's has so many cute camo dresses, pants and leggings. Add bright colors to camo for boys and mix patterns with florals for girls.
- Vintage Prints: Items with small and sweet graphics (like the button down Peyton is wearing) give them a vintage feel.
- Fresh Plaids: This traditional pattern has been updated with fresh new colors.
- New Sizes: Select stores have started carrying sizes 7-12. No need to switch the kids over to teen clothing before their time. Love that!
I would love to hear which trend you are looking forward to dressing your child in for back to school. Print off the 20% coupon below and bring it with you and you can use it in addition to the 40% off sale when you spend over $40! My kind of sale!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*This post is sponsored by Carter's. Thoughts and opinions are my own.