July 25, 2014

Mamanista Fridays: Peplum

Happy Mamanista Friday!  The weekend couldn't come soon enough.  Unfortunately, I have an action packed weekend, so I'm looking forward to next weekend already.  This week for Mamanista Fridays, Mama Fashion Files and I are wearing peplum.  

Top, F21 (similar) | Linen shorts, Joe Fresh | Necklace, Versona | Bag c/o Arm Candy Crush | Shoes c/o JustFab
I wore this outfit to the Arm Candy Crush launch party I hosted last week.  Peep my new bag?  I wasn't sure if this top was considered full blown peplum but I'm rocking with it. I love that this top is loose and how it hangs.  You don't have to wear a tight clothes to rock the peplum trend.

Next week's trend is Lace Details.
Mamanista Fridays


11 comments:

  1. You two look fabulous. I love peplum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the top and those heels are HOT! Fab look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pepblums are so the best, especially when you have a gut like I do. You galz look fab, as ALWAYS! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look and that bag is so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That floral peplum is the business! I love your shoes and bag. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both looks but totally in love with floral . Love both of your blogs!

    http://curlybyrdiechirps.blogspot.com/2014/07/mello-in-yellow-and-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute top and loving your heels!

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice!

    www.curviebirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Trina! Love those shoes!!!

    xo, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute top!!!


    Carsedra McKoy:
    www.embracingtherealme.com
    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really like the top. That bag is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older