July 28, 2014

Jump Jump

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  Ours was action packed (as usual).  Peyton had another professional photo shoot on Saturday and I thought it would be great idea to go to an MC Hammer concert outside that evening.  Between sweating and dancing, I was drained on Sunday.  One piece of clothing I wanted to wear this summer was a jumper.  Since I look more like Humpty Dumpty in a jumpsuit, I figure I'll just live through Peyton.
Jumper c/o Posh Peyton | Headband and shoes, Target
We love this jumper! It's so girly but she can still play in it.  The best part about this jumper from Posh Peyton, is that it's a great transition piece.  You can throw a sweater or a denim jacket over it with some ballet flats for the fall.  Are you ladies wearing jumpers this summer?

Don't forget to enter to win a $50 gift card to Carter's!  Enter HERE.

9 comments:

  1. Love this little jumpsuit and Peyton is werking it as usual. I rocked a couple of jumpsuits in the Spring but haven't found one I love for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute!!! Jumpers are cute on women but even cuter on little girls!!
    http://www.fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2014/07/meet-cast-ruffled-glam.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww she looks so cute. I love her hair. Jumpsuits are so stylish. I just wish I could find more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loving this look on Peyton. Her hair is really cute. She needs some baby birkenstocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks awesome! I tried to get those birks for my Mini C....but she was not into them. They look fab on Ms. P! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's too cute and is WEARING this lil jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I really want a jumpsuit. I haven't been able to find one yet!

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. P is a pro! Can I get an autograph before she blows up to super model status? :)

    Cute jumper.

    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. That jumper is cute but lets get into her hair and how you did an awesome job with it here! She looks adorbs!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older