July 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Peyton!

I officially have a big girl on my hand.  My sweet baby doll, Peyton is 4 years old today *sheds one thug tear*.  If you want time to fly, have a baby!  Feels like I just brought her home from the hospital.


Dress, c/o FabKids | Crown, H&M | Sandals, Target
We celebrated Peyton's 4th birthday on Sunday with a ice cream party (yogurt).  Her ice cream Jubilee invitations (c/o Minted) set the tone for her party.  I wasn't sure of what I was going to do for her birthday until I saw these invites.
How cute is her "melted" ice cream cake.  I found the image on Pinterest and took it to the bakery.  It came out perfect.
I got my DIY on made this 4ft ice cream cone for Pin the Cherry on the Ice Cream Cone.  I got the idea from Pinterest too.  I told you Pinterest was the devil!

We will continue Peyton's birthday celebration with a family dinner tonight.  Happy Birthday Princess P!

15 comments:

  1. Aww Happy Birthday Peyton! They grow way too fast. Love the invites and that cake looks adorable and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday P!! Smooches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, SHE IS SUCH a cutie! Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww she is sooo cute. She is a big girl now. Happy birthday P!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th Birthday to Peyton! Pinterest is awesome! I am DIYing a lot and of my daughter's party this and have already gotten started on some more f the projects so we will be prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Little Miss Fashionista!!!


    Carsedra McKoy:
    www.embracingtherealme.com
    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. She really has grown up. Happy Birthday to the smallest supermodel I know, Baby P! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I can't believe she's only 4, she definitely seems more mature from the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so amazing to see her grow right before my eyes. SO AWESOME! Love her! Happy Bday Peyton!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday P! And yes Pinterest is the devil! But I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday Peyton! LOVE the melted ice cream cone cake - I'd just want to stare at it and not eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday pretty little one! Many more to come.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love her little crown! This is so cute! Happy Birthday! (although I'm a little late)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Happy Belated Birthday Peyton!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Belated Birthday Payton xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older