July 1, 2014

The Diet Diaries: A Change is Gonna Come

There is so much I want to share with you guys!  I'm down 5 pounds *does the MC Hammer* and then the *cabbage patch*.  I can't believe it! I'm so happy I stuck with it after being in a dark place (here) two weeks ago.  I guess I just had to make it over that hump.  Losing weight is so not easy!  I'm over here crying about losing 20 pounds when some folks goal is to lose 100 pounds or more.  At the end of the day, it's not easy to lose 5 pounds or a hundred.  We can all do it if we make up our minds to  Just Do It.  Today I'm showing you what my progress looks like after three weeks of eating right and working out. Nothing major but these pics motivate me to keep going.

I can't believe in just three weeks one of my rolls are disappearing!  Since having Peyton (4 years ago) I know my body needs to work out. My stomach just doesn't stay in like it used too.  I'm sure being over 35 doesn't help much either.  I noticed my legs are getting thinner and a waist is starting to show.
I'm happy with my changes in just 3 weeks.  I think cutting back on the carbs helped a lot this past week.  I've been working out 4 times a week.  I really enjoy working out.  The hard part was finding the time to do it.  I follow June Ambrous on IG.  Every morning when I open my app, I would see that June already got her workout on.  I figured I needed to start getting up early and get my workout done while everyone else was sleeping.  Besides not being able to stay up past 10pm, so far it's been working out.  How do you fit in your workouts?

I also wanted to share great resources for dieting and weight loss that have been helping me out along the way.  My girl Dee Dee from Miss Foodie Fab has a great post on Weight Watchers tips HERE.  Check out Black Girls Guide to Weight Loss!  Ericka's BGG2WL is so inspiring and her body is sick! I've seen it in person.  Check out BGG2WL HERE.  My online buddy, Teema started Operation Snap Back and is hosting a 30 Day running challenge.  Not sure if it's too late to start the challenge but you can follow along with #OfficialOSB and @OfficialOSB on Instagram.  If you have any tips or achievements please leave a comment below or feel free to email me thebabyshopaholic@gmail.com.  We can do this!

17 comments:

  1. Looking good lady! Keep up the good work! You are encouraging me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you stuck with it. I can see some changes already. I need to get my life girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job and thanks for the links! I am so checking them out!
    http://www.fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2014/06/meet-cast-geos-drinks.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! Keep inspiring...! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the great work! I am backsliding and I have work to do so you are inspiring me to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very inspiring. I've been trying to lose those last 10 lbs from having my son for a hot min. Need to get on that.Looks like you'll be down before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! I'm so glad you are sticking with it! I still haven't mastered the getting up at o dark 30 to work out, but I am being more consistant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Trina!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoot Whoot! Shows that just a few minor tweaks yields results.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok I am going to do posts like this to hold myself accountable! Thanks and you are doing awesome! Keep it up cause you help us! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! Hotness! So impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! I totally see the difference. Imagine what 6 weeks will do. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. Thanks for sharing this useful information. beauty, cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for being so honest! It's a big motivation to read this as get moving on my own weightloss journey. We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow congrats! you can def see changes! Go you, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older