July 4, 2014

Mamanista Fridays Link-up: Red White Blue

Happy 4 of July!  I hope everyone has great day celebrating and eating well.  I think I'm going to take a L for today.  I'll get back on track right away.  Since it's Independence day, Mama Fashion Files and I are wearing Red, White and Blue for Mamanista Fridays.

Tank, Gap (similar) | Skinny jeans c/o Miss Me | Bag, LV | Aviators, LoveMyAlannah | Sandals c/o JustFab
I kept my look very casual.  I did have a jacket on but it was too hot.  So you get to see all my big arms.  Next week for Mamanista Fridays, we will be styling maxi dresses.



10 comments:

  1. The distressed jeans with the red and blue panels are perfect for today! Enjoy your holiday. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is the next challenge maxi dresses or maxi skirts?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look. Off to purchase those shoes now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look! Love the jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shoes!!
    www.dammyrouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect for the 4th! Love those shoes!

    xo, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes!!! Gorgeous! I hope your weekend was great!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and cas, love it! Hope your fourth was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older