August 12, 2011

We Heart Jeffery Campbell!!!

My favorite brand of shoes are Jeffery Campbell!  Not only are they super stylish but the soles feel like your wearing Nikes!  I put on JCs when I know I am going to be on my feet for a long time and don't want to wear flats like concerts or special events.

Here are a few of some that I own.  All from my shoe guy.

I have had these forever!  This are the ones I wear the most.  They go with everything.  Since they lace up, I was able to wear them after I had Peyton.

 

I have had these for 3 years!!!

These are my new puppies!  Love!  You can't even find them anywhere!  That is another reason why JC is so great, some shoes he only makes a hand full of certain colors.

Here are some that I have my eye on.  I need to slow down especial since I have the Sole Society shoes coming in.



Tamara over at Get it Girl Style has these red booties.  Check her out wearing them!





Images via Solestruck.com and Nordstom's

As you see I plan on wearing a lot of leggings and skinny jeans!!!  Do you Heart Jeffrey Campbell?

13 comments:

  1. I love those grey wedges! great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love JCs too! I have 3 pair so far and you know we have the ones in the first pic alike! I have my eye on so many! I love the ones you have posted here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely love JC!! The shoes are unique, funky and stylish! Love those red booties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great collection of JC's Wow. I don't own a pair but if they are that comfy, I may need to invest in a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW... Jesus Christ JC!!!!! Those shoes are made in HEAVEN!!!! lol

    I will be checking out MR. JC... thanks for sharing!!!

    ~Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn
    http://lalynnsshoppe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, what are the names of the lace up ones??

    I love them all!!

    *faints*

    ~Candyce
    www.right-clicksavestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love JC too, but I swear his shoes sell out soooo quickly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those lace up shoes are speaking to me right now! I'm totally loving them! And don't think i didn't notice the pink toe nail polish -- I see you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of JC but she sure can make a fierce pair of shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah JC is d'bizness! now I must say that if I cannot find his shoe, I check JS or Aldo for a dup version. Yeah it's not the same; BUT....

    I love ur shoes. I saw those (I can't find anymore one of a kind)at the Fashionable ATL event. I so wanted them!
    ~IG2S

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I do heart Jeffrey Campbell, especially the first pair that you had on. Stylish and comfy in footwear are always big hits with me.! Pricey but i'm sure totally worth it! Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I heart Jeffrey Campbell as well! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these JC's. So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older