August 3, 2011

Mama's Night Out!

I know, it seems like I am some kind of party girl!  I'm really not back in the day.  But one of my BFF's celebrated her birthday on Saturday so we left the Misters' at home!


We Partied like Rock Stars at Lucky Lounge in Atlanta.

Here is the GORGE birthday girl!
Tae and I
My girl Kelly and Tahnee the Birthday girl.  I have been friends with Kelly since 7th grade and Tahnee since Sophomore year in H.S.  I am blessed to have such good friends for a long time.
Here is the group at dinner.

Here I am with my $8 dress!  I got it at Ross!  The back was really cute, sorry I have no pics.  I rocked my Feather Pretty Girl Glam earrings again.  Love them!!!

Fly shoes were in the Building on Saturday night!!!
Here are my shoes!  Cute huh?  Got them from my shoe guy for $25!!! 


Here are the Birthday Girls shoes, Betsy Johnson!  Her Hubby got them for her! 

My shoes and my freind Erica BCBG shoes!

Below are some more fly shoes!




Needless to say we had a good time!  Beyonce showed up (aka Peyton's Mom : )  The Birthday Girl said this was one of her best Birthdays ever!  

So I am going to sit down for a while, I am pooped from all parties.  I do feel Girls Nights are important.  How often do you get out for girls night?

14 comments:

  1. Sweet deal on that dress - love the color. Never been to Ross, need to find one in the RVA area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute shoes on all you lovelies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you all loo k gorg! looks like a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Trina,

    Looks like a lot of fun!

    Great shoes.

    Best,

    CBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all those gorgeous girls (and shoes!) in one place! You really are a lucky girl to have so many great friends, it is tough to do that! Get some rest, girl, you probably need it! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. girls nights don't happen nearly enough. looks like a great time and the shoes!!!!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great time! Love the shoes! Yes I am a fan of girls night!

    Http://loomslidslayers.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are all so pretty - and I love all the beautiful shoe photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your dress! Ans shoes are WOW!!!!

    Yelena,
    XO

    AllGlamThings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your dress and those shoes are absolutely stunning!!!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. $8 dress! Love it! I love those stores (Ross, Marshalls, Tj Maxx). I need to get out more for girls night...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never gone to the Lucky Lounge. I may try it out thanks to this post. Of course, the shoes within this post are beyond bad. You girls were fly that night!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I heart that pink-sole Betsy Johnson pump! So hot! I am loving all the shoe candy in this post!

    And p.s., you are gorgeous, sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i need the shoe *GUY* to hook me up on some Chu'ch shoes for the fall!

    ~IG2S

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older