August 15, 2011

Peyton's Weekend Style & The Baby Shopaholic Store!!!

I hope you all had a good weekend!

I wanted to share something funny with you guys first.  I got a comment from some one trying to tell me I spelled something incorrectly and then tried to tell me how to spell it.... Here it is from Anonymous " it's "definitely" not "definitely" pls"  LMBO because they spelled it the same way I did.  YOUR FIRED!  If it was misspelled I think I'm doing good cuz I can't spell worth a darn.

This wasn't a big deal to me, just funny!  I know it can get mean out here in these Internet streets!  Baby Shopaholic is a supposed to be a fun and positive space.  Take that wannabe snarky somewhere else!  Holla!

Back to the regular scheduled program!

Saturday we enjoyed a day in Grant Park with a huge picnic called Niagara Falls in Atlanta.  The Mister is from Niagara Falls, NY so we celebrated with his friends and family members.  Peyton rocked this Butter Fly sun suit.




The sun suit is by Siaomimi that my BF from Looms Lids and Layers purchased from Gilt Groupe.  She know Peyton would love it with the butterflies!  Shades are from Nordstrom and shoes from Payless $5.

***Updated!!!  Paypal is working!!!!


All Fall clothing!!!  Size from 3 months to 12 months!  Shoes, Coats, Jeans and More.  Cheap Cheap Cheap!!!  I put shipping as $1 per item but if you get more then 6 items I can stuff it all in a flat rate box.  I will also be adding some things of mine in the future.  Shipping to US and Canada only!

Click HERE to visit store.

Feel free to email me  or comment with any questions!  thebabyshopaholic at gmail.

25 comments:

  1. I am the worst speller so I would never catch a mistake! Too funny they wrote that. Miss Peyton looks adorable in her romper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable. Loving the shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another stylish outfit for Miss Peyton!! Seriously why would someone even bother to tell you that you misspelled? Who cares...I was at the Taylor Swift concert last night and the song "Mean" is running through my head

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at that anonymous person!

    Your daughter is too cute! LOOK at the sunnies! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say waht? lol oh I mean WHAT! ummm this is why they are the *anonymous person*! haha.....

    In my Jay-Z voice>>>on to the next one!

    Baby Peyton is to beautiful...

    ~IG2S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! I knew she would look great in it! Tell anonymous to keep it moving! We all make mistakes! Your stuff will be sold so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those sunnies on her!! People are so rude and have too much time on their hands. Blog trolls are evil! Don't allow anonymous comments...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Definitely" not that serious!

    I'm loving the sunglasses, she's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Trina,

    This outfit is too cute!

    Congrat's on the store.

    Best,

    CBO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Little miss must get the attention of everyone when she steps outside. She is such a doll.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. your daughter is runway ready at all times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehe...besides the adorable romper, those cute little pig tails are *killin'* me! What a doll that little Peyton is! And sunglasses. This girl accessorizes better than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! How cute is she!!! Those shades look fabulous on her. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl, she is TOO CUTE!!! Are these her shades for real??? She is already a DIVA!

    Prissy

    ReplyDelete
  15. That store is an awesome idea! I wish I would have thought of that myself lol. I had so much stuff for my little girl all packed up. A girl at my besties church lucked up on all of it when she got pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl. She now gets all the things that are too small for Jas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Where's the mama stuff ??!!??

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your daughter is adorable! I love her little romper and her cute little shades!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH-EM-GEE!!! Miss Peyton is quite the diva with her shades on! LOL. I love it... so cute...

    Don't you hate anonymous comments from snotty a** people? ugh! Yeah, it definitely gets crazy out here in these blog streets...

    XOXO
    Eboni Ife'

    ReplyDelete
  19. Peyton's sunglasses *drops mic & exits stage*
    Too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, the shades! Whoever wrote the anonymous comment...kick rocks!

    I'm with the other commenter, where the mama stuff at?!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute, especially those shades!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those shades are too cute, my goodness. I gotta get my little man a pair of his own.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think the cutest thing about babies is the ridiculous head to arms ratio. And the third picture captures that beautifully! Ha!
    Also: I'm the world's worst speller. Serious. Just take a visit over to my site to find a billion mistakes. So many, in fact, that my sister gave me a present for my birthday: copy editing services. I'm not joking.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Peyton is gorgeous! Love her sunnies and that romper is too cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older