August 26, 2011

Lily Kai Vintage Trunk Show

This past Saturday I was invited by Kristian of Lily Kai Vintage Boutique to attend her summer cool down trunk show.  We were able to shop while sipping sangria!  Perfect!!!


I used to think vintage meant "old lady clothes". Not anymore! Do you see this beautiful young lady! Her dress is vintage! That top that I am holding did not fit (so mad)!  But how fly is that!








I left there with these two fabulous dresses!
I need to get a HOT belt for this one!

I would like to wear this with a fur faux vest and some knee high boots for the fall!


I wore these sandals to the event.  Got them from the Shoe Dazzle shoe club.  Now I am a Sole Society girl : )  Dang, my toes are a little ash... sorry!

This is my first vintage shopping experience and Kristian definitely (laugh every time I type that now) made it glamorous!!!  Make sure you check out her online store here!

Do you buy vintage?  Where do you get it from?

Don't forget to enter the Mixbook Photobook Giveaway!  Click HERE!

13 comments:

  1. I love vintage clothes! Those dresses you got are gorgeous and they will look amazing on you! Love the idea of pairing it with a fur vest. I wish I could get my hands on that blouse you are holding, that is right up my alley, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I 've actually never bought vintage items before, but I should. I am green with envy at your purchases, they no doubt will look stunning on you. Outfit post, please!!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trina thank you so much for coming and shopping LKV. I'm excited that you enjoyed you vintage shopping experience... No more old lady, lol. Please let Natalie know that the sequins top she likesis still available just visit us at www.lilykai.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't bought vintage before but I want to! i agree, i use to think it meant "old lady" but that blue dress would look HOT with a belt!! haha.

    Thanks so much for linking up to Mini Mod and for commenting on all the other linkers. You are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You get some of the best stuff vintage...and then you can pretty much be certain that you won't show up wearing the same thing as 10 other gals, right? (c: LOVE the new dresses, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just starting to get into vintage clothes, there are a few stores here in STL and if you are willing to dig you can find some amazing pieces, like your dresses:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... you have an EYE for vintage pieces. I haven't bought any vintage clothes as of yet... but I do own a few vintage accessory pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you call Goodwill vintage.....yep!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your shoes!! Yes... I have shopped vintage before and would like to go to vintage stores when out of town but never get the opportunity. Whenever I go to Paris, I want to visit a few there! Wish that top fit! I know you are mad! I frequent thrift stores!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every recap that I see from Lily Kai's event...I am convinced I missed a good time. I am not missing the next one!!

    You know that I am a thrift-a-holic..my fave items to thrift for are dresses, skirts and accessories!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never been into thrifting, but I must say that the second dress is really cute!! Viewing some of the ladies on the blogs has inspired me to try thrifting for myself:-) I can not wait to see what you pair your finds with. I'm following!

    dazzledandfabulous
    www.dazzledandfabulous.com
    www.dazzledandfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love those shoes! I have been thinking about joining sole society. better than shoe dazzle, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I find cute Vintage at Francesca's..

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older