August 4, 2011

Carol's Daughter Review

So I love shopping!  I love shopping for beauty products!  I have become hesitant because I have been disappointed by some of the products so now  I usually try to stick with what I know unless someone I know tells me about it.
Well I want to tell you guys about Carol’s Daughter!  Carol’s Daughter specializes in Natural Haircare, Skincare and Beauty Products.  The founder started out making the products in her kitchen in New York!   See the story here. 
Carol’s Daughter sent me the Almond Cookie Frappé Body Lotion and Ecstasy Sea Salt Scrub for review.

First the smell is amazing!  I wanted to eat it with a spoon!  I have been using it for a week and to my surprise, it is very moisturizing!  I tend to stay away from scented lotions because they I feel they make me dryer, but not this product.  Sweet smell and Moisture!  WINNING!  You can find out more about the product here.


If you haven’t noticed in my pictures I have Tom Boy legs!  Scared up and all.  So I try my best to make them appear as smooth as possible.  Exfoliating is a must!  This product gets the job done!!!  Again, the smell!  Pure Ecstasy!  I only used it on my legs.  I scooped out a handful and proceeded to scrub my legs like the ladies does when getting a pedi.  I felt my legs were glowing and I didn’t need to add any more moisture.  I think this is different from other Sea Salt Scrubs because it has a lot of oils instead of water.  This will be perfect for the winter.  This is a Keeper!  Find out more info here.

Here are some other products that I purchased and  have used or currently use that I recommend! 
Body Jelly: 100% Natural, 0% Petroleum, Fragrance-free Moisturizer!

Hair Milk:  I use it on Peyton's hair.  Compared to other hair moisturizers this is the best one I have found.

Rosemary Mint Purifying Shampoo:  This is similar to a tea tree shampoo but more moisture.  Scalp feels extra clean!

If you don’t live near a Carol’s Daughter Boutique you can find them at Macy’s, Sephora, and online at  www.carolsdaughter.com

Have you tried Carol's Daughter?  What is your favorite product?
Disclosure:  I received the Almond Cookie Frappé Body Lotion and Ecstasy Sea Salt Scrub products from Carol’s Daughter PR company.  These are my opinions, and free  samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews.

10 comments:

  1. I love the smell of anything with almond!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Carols' Daughter! Almond cookie is really good. I have been using the Hair Milk products for about 5 years now. It's difficult to find products that will actually work in my hair but when I started using Hair Milk I loved the end result! I also use the Gelee de Soleil
    Browning Oil with SPF 15 when I go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried those, but I love the smell of almond, will have to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of it, but it sounds scrumptious and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been on the almond cookie ever since you gave the gift at your wedding! I keep the set in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for checking out my guest post over at Aubrey's blog :-)

    I haven't heard of Carol's Daughter - the Almond Cookie Frappe body lotion sounds decadent! I can just imagine how good it must smell and feel on your skin :-)

    My favourite lotion for dry skin is plain old Curel from the grocery store. Nothing fancy, but it's a great moisturizer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for doing a review I have always heard her products were great. I will have to give them a try. I love the ecstasy scrub looks like something I could use for those knees and elbows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Love Love, Carol's daughter and I have a friend who works for them to!! I use daily the sexy belly on my tummy even after having 2 babies I read in a magazine that Halle Berry uses it and so I had to get it.. lol.. Also I use hair milk on Sahara's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing like some swag, right? And that almond cookie sounds *amazing*! I'm always looking for a good lotion, they are hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like their products. I use them on Reagan's hair!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older