August 18, 2011

Atlanta Tastemaker Magazine Party

I was invited by Mimi from Lipgloss and Binky to attend the Atlanta Taste Makers Magazine party on Friday.  Mimi is a contributor to the lifestyle magazine!  Go Mimi!  Make sure you sign up!

The event took place at 866 Rooftop!  Amazing place!  It was outside so I was scared the makeup was going to melt off my face but it ended up being a nice night.




Mimi (Lipgloss and Binky) and I
Don't I look like a "Dream Girls"!  I just sung (like J Hud when I wrote that!).  This dress was kinda short.  Glad Mister wasn't around when I left : )

Shoes courtesy of my shoe guy!  Paid about $25 for them and few years ago, 2nd time wearing them.  I know why this was the 2nd time!  My feet ran out of gas after about 1 hour.

I had to take a picture of the faucet!  I would love to have one like this when I grow up!


They were giving away a HP Smart Phone to one lucky person.  Guess who that lucky person is?  ME!!!!  Yep, I won a phone.  #allIdoiswin.  Too bad I just got a new HTC Sensation (LOVE IT).  I am trying to find a good home for it : ).  I wish it was this HP tablet like the HP rep is holding...  Maybe next time!

I hope yall don't hate me for all my winnings lately!  Wait till I win the lotto... then you can hate : )  I love yall!

15 comments:

  1. Girl, you are glowing on your pics. You must share your make up tips! Lil miss socialite...next thing I know you will be rockin' the pages of Jezebel magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes, you need to wear those babies everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that winning streak rubs off on your readers! Cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dag you really do win a lot! Looked like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't believe you won! That is crazy! Ready for the next party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look fabulous!!! and I love those shoes!! the toes like mighty pretty to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, those shoes are hot! I want the hp tablet too. That rooftop looks awesome!

    www.cancerinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are definitely WINNING! Go play the lottery now.

    Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had so much fun. Lucky gal...the phone.

    I love your dress, and those shoes are fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pics!! I love those heels girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks so fun! I live near atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so gorgeous in these photos! Congrats on your win too!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. those silver shoes are HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are one *hot* mama!!! And yes, I kinda do hate you for all your winnings lately! J/k, naw, you and Peyton are too cute to hate on (c:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looove that blue dress, love the toenail polish, and the shoes are dope. Such a cute look!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older