August 11, 2011

Auntie Shopaholic

My niece and BFF Tish called me at 10pm last week so excited about some purchases she had made for Peyton at Walmart.  I was in the bed but she came over anyway to show me.  She said "I should be on the blog for this one!"  Congrats Tish, you made it!!!!

Here is what she got!

Long sleeve shirt for $1!  Gotta love anything that is a dollar!


This beautiful dress for $3!  I love the vintage look.  She can wear it with legging if she gets too tall.
These two beautiful dresses were $3 each.  She bought a 2T and 3T.  Since summer is ending soon, I hope she can wear them next year.  Classic dress!!!

You did a great job Auntie.  I know she is my niece but she considers herself Peyton's Aunt!  We are going to let her have that!  I hope more people decide to buy Peyton stuff to be on the blog *wink*


9 comments:

  1. You girls amaze me with your ability to find deals like this! I love the last two dresses. Peyton is going to be styling in all those threads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!! I love that your BFF is now showing off her fabulous finds too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu really can get some bomb deals at Wally World...she made out like a bandit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable items and such a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive! Can Auntie do some shopping for me? I think P need to model those for us!

    www.budandleo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love the vintage look! and she will look just so cute with those sweet little dresses on. Be sure to take some pictures so we can see. Oh and what sweet little shoes will she wear! oh my! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great deals! does auntie want to go shopping for my little boy? i'm just sayin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww those are cute finds. Does she need another neice? My Darling Daughter is available!
    ~IG2S

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older