August 16, 2011

Sorry! I had to do it!

Aren't you tired of hearing about the Missoni for Target line?  Well I am NOT!  I can't sleep at night thinking about what I am going to get on September 13th!  I plan on being there when the doors open, maybe even a little earlier.  Look books are out!  I can't get enough!

Shout out to Style-N & Style Me Prissy for posting sneak peaks of this line for me!

For Peyton!




I hope this stuff comes in Peyton's size!  LOVE!


For Mama!



 I really just like the top jacket on this look. 


For the Crib!

For Mister!


This list is going to get narrowed down, but I just want to have an action plan when I hit up Target.  I will problem get Peyton one outfit, shoes and a hat at the least.  I really want a hat and sweater too.  I would LOVE that carry on bag!

What do you plan on getting from the Missoni for Target collection?

Don't forget about the Baby Shopaholic Store!  Click HERE!

11 comments:

  1. Love this! Can't wait to see it in stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone I am obsessed! I seriously might sleep outside target! I want one of everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, I am not sick of hearing about Missoni for Target, I cannot wait and this post has me so excited for the 13th!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I read about this on Sunday and it is on my calendar so I don't forget!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That line is going to sell out so fast!! I need to wake up at 12:01 and start clicking! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. I am...sorry!
    But I am liking the items for home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohh... I'm totally feeling that luggage set and the comforter set! Actually, I'll just take it all and call it a day, K?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't the line absolutely gorgeous? Have you checked out the press page on Target's site? There is so much posted there! This is one of those collaborations where i might have to strategically plan out my shopping adventure! I have literally blocked time in my calendar to go to Target on Sept 13th!!! (Thanks for the shout out!!!)
    N

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this line is SO amazing - so excited to pick out favorites at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those mugs! I am scared to buy anything for fear that everyone will have it! Sure I will pick up some house items and things for Lil Mama

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not! I am so excited for it. It needs to arrive ASAP! I will be going on a serious shopping spree.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older