September 30, 2011

Mama Back to Work Wardrobe

After being home for 3 months and wearing nursing tanks and yoga pants everyday, it's hard to get back out into the Real World!  Lucky for me I can wear jeans to work everyday!

One of my besties Neb from Practical Mom, is heading back to the office after having her cute little big man.  She hired asked me to be her stylist for back to work clothing.  Here are some looks that I put together for her.  All the items are under $100 and interchangeable.  Neb is on the conservative side but still likes something a little special.


Forget the typical suit. These pieces hot!  Wear the blazer with a T-shirt and jeans on the weekends.


This dress can be worn all year.  Add a coloured cardigan for the fall.



You know I love me some bow blouses!  These tend to be pretty thin, so add a cardigan for the office.



Need to go conservative?  Got a big meeting?  This is the outfit!  Add a fly shoe to complete the look.

Cardigans are you best friend when you are a mom!  Neb can put these tops on with jeans and knee boots to head out for a little girls time!

What were some of your back to work must haves?  Neb just started her blog Practical Mom, please head over and show some love!

14 comments:

  1. I love a tie-neck blouse too! Great work outfits that are cute and stylish! I am sending my sister this link bc she is always looking for cute work clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit picks, I love the black belted dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks!! I love your back to work style! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of the choices especially the last collage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got a tie neck "Secretary" blouse from Banana. It makes me feel so sexy/sophisticated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some cute looks! I'm so jello that you can wear jeans everyday. I wouldn't have anything to fret about daily since I have an abundance of jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all girl! Great choices...sophisticated and classic but all with a little edge and personality!
    I personally can't live without comfortable YET stylish boots/shoes for fall, back to work.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are some great back to work looks - you're a natural born stylist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was such an informative post! I sometimes have a tough time with figuring out what to wear for professional situations that allow for some creative license.

    TheQueenoHearts

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a good friend!! I love all of the looks. Since having the baby, it has taken awhile for me to feel like 'me' again. (whose body is this anyways?) I think these clothes are just what I need! I can't wait for us to go shopping!! In case you didn't get catch my 'subtle' hint- I want you go shopping with me. We already have a fabulous blueprint!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older