January 14, 2013

Style Me Friday Inspiration: I'm Hosting!

This week while Mrs. Eboni from Fashionista Next Door is out of town for work, she asked if I would do the honors of picking the Style Me Friday look this week!  I participated last Friday and I had so much fun recreating the look HERE.  So I am pumped she asked me to pick the look this week.  If you haven’t joined the Style Me Friday shared Pinterest board, you can submit a request here and Eboni will add you!

Style Me Friday + How to Link Up

  1. Every Monday the Fashionista Next Door will select and post the Style Me Friday inspiration look that we can recreate.
  2. You will also recreate the look yourself, and post it on your blog, facebook, instagram, or wherever!*
  3. On Friday,  Fashionista Next Door will post her Style Me Friday recreation  AND host a link up so you can share your recreated version of the look
  4. Next Monday, we’ll start all over again!
*You do not have to have a blog to participate in the link up! You just need a camera (or a camera phone!). The linky widget allows you to link up to a specific blog post if you have a blog, or you can just manually upload a picture and link to the social network of your choice if you don’t have a blog.)




The look I picked is from the fierce and fabulous Atlantic Pacific!  Wouldn't we all love to recreate everything she wears?  I love all her casual looks!  Fly, simple and chic!  I think we will have fun recreating our own versions of this look.  I challenge you to sport a hat with this look!   So you have until Friday (Linky is up for a week) to recreate this look!  The Fashionista Next Door will have the link up on her Style Me Friday post ... on Friday : ).  Once the post is live I will also post the link the Baby Shopaholic!  Will you recreate this look?  Hope you link up on Friday!

If you have a minute please vote for me for Circle of Moms Top Fashion and Beauty Moms! You can vote once a day! Thank you for your support!

3 comments:

Newer Older