January 12, 2013

Put the Kids in a Corner on Verizon WIndows 8 Phone

Is it sad that your phones have to be kid friendly now and days?  I probably should say Parent friendly.  Giving Peyton a phone helps me to shop just a little bit longer or enjoy my dinner!  I was super excited to find out that my Verizon Windows 8 phone has a "Kids Corner"!


Have you ever been nervous that your kids are playing with your phone and call someone or tweet without you knowing?  Kids corner is the answer!  Kids Corner allows you to make a separate window for a specific user!
The kids corner allows you to create something similar to a separate account and you can select the applications you want them to see and use!  I put all Peyton's games and apps in her corner.

One of her favorite games is Chic Baby!  She loves to style different looks for her babies.

So no more worries that she is calling someone leaving extended messages or posting pictures of me in the bathroom on instagram!  Yes! Peyton is the paparazzi in our house!  No one is safe if she has a phone!  Have your kids ever called someone and you didn't know or sent out a tweet?


I am a Verizon Wireless Ambassador and they provided me with this phone and service.  Opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I guess thats what I have to look forward to with Baby M. I need to look into the Windows phone... but I am SO ADDICTED TO APPLE!!! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Yes, in this day and age kids grow up so fast using all the same electronics we do so we have to make sure they are safe and not seeing or sharing things they aren't supposed to. Kids Corner is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older