January 15, 2013

The Varsity Team

Last Thursday I stepped out in my new Varsity jacket to kick off the Fashion Uncorked competition benefiting Easter Seals of North Georgia!  The final competition is February 9th in Atlanta.  For more details click HERE.



I was smitten when I saw this Mural sequin varsity jacket at Nordstrom!  I thought the jacket would be an arm and a leg because of the leather sleeves but it was only $88!  The "leather" sleeves are vegan!  Now, the jacket is on sale for nothing (HERE)!

Rocking my fave dark red booties from Sole Society. 

The event took place at Mezlan Menswear in Phipps Plaza and hosted by Charee from Charee Lenee and Oh Nikka.  

After I left Mezlan, I stopped by  La Lynn and Mariana's Girls Night out party at Chrystyles Boutique.  I still made it back home in time to watch Scandal!

If you have a minute please vote for me for Circle of Moms Top Fashion and Beauty Moms! You can vote once a day! Thank you for your support!

8 comments:

  1. Cute jacket!! And I voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this event in my calendar - I am soooo going to try to make this one for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Totes voting for you, mama!

    xoxo,

    Laura
    http://miss-beanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trina, you was one busy FLY Mama!!!!! Lol!!!! You look great... Thanks for coming to our GNO! It was great seeing you & your jacket & booties ka-ute!!!! BTW, I already voted! :-)

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket! Voted

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those red booties!! I've been eyeing a few pieces on Sole Society!!

    Kay
    50piecewardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older