January 9, 2013

Neiman Marcus + Target Part 2

The whole Neiman Marcus + Target Holiday 24 collaboration is now over!  Ya'll remember how excited I was for the event (HERE) and picked up Peyton that beautiful white Marchesa dress?  Well I had mixed emotions when both Target and Neiman's marked down the items to 70% off in less than 30 days after it started!  I kinda felt like a sucka but at the same time I hit up Target to buy the other little girl dresses from the collaboration! 

On instagram and facebook you guys told me you wanted me to get the pink petal Marchesa dress over the white.  For $23, she now has both!

I also snatched up this cream and khaki Jason Wu dress for $17!  

I was excited to get this Carolina Herrera pouch set for $12.  I will use these for the traveling that I plan to do this year.

I tried so hard to find Peyton's white Marchesa dress at Target when it went to 70% off so I could take mine back (no price adjustments on this line)!  I even had other folks looking out!  But they were sold out!  So I guess it is a good thing I got it when I did!  I just charged it to the game and took an L on the dress!  I still love the dress just the same!

Oh.. and guess what?  I also found an extra Tory Burch lunch box during the sale!  And guess what I am going to do with?  Give it to one of you guys with some goodies in it!  Stay tuned for that giveaway!   Did you score any of the Neiman Marcus/ Target items when they went to 70% off?  What did you get?

I need a favor from you guys!  I am in the running for the Circle of Moms Top 25 Fashion and Beauty Moms and would love if you could vote for my blog!  Click HERE to go directly to me.  Check out the other fabulous moms on the list to find some new blogs!  You can vote once a day so I may bother you again!

12 comments:

  1. I got the Alice and Olivia bike for $149.99 and a Judith Leiber compact that was found in returns for $17.99.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Alice and Olivia bike for $149.99 and a Judith Leiber compact that was found in returns for $17.99.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Tracy Reese Seguin top.I got it when it was 50% off but was able to return and but it again at 70%.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I was a little turned off that it was marked down so fast. I did have my eye on a couple of things. However, never went back to get them.

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. trust mean ......i was hyper-ventilating over that white marchesa dress for Sofia....and I skipped on it because I just knew at $99 she would probably stain it in the first 5 minutes......so i waited......then regretted not getting it...i went back....SOLD OUT....EVERY.WHERE! grrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those dresses are too cute! My friend snapped a picture of the pink one and sent it to me. I saw it a few days prior, but they didn't have my daughter's size :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in love with the kids dresses and wanted them in my size! I didn't get anything from the line though. I was kinda bitter with how quickly they went on sale even though I didn't buy anything. I was annoyed for the people who did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the dress is so pretty, haha I love the tutu portion of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it bad that I want that first dress? So cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought the alchohol shaker and the 4 glasses for 15 a piece

    ReplyDelete
  11. any chance your white marchesa is an XS and you would sell it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi! I am dying for the marchesa white dress! Any chance yours is an XS and you would sell? My daughter will be a flower girl Dec. 4th and it is exactly what I need!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older