July 28, 2011

Baby Products for Less


I can not say how much I am in love with these diapers!  I first tried them when Peyton was 3 months, after I ran out of my shower and box of Luvs I purchased before she was born.  They cost $6.50 vs $10 and $12 for the name brands.  That is almost half price!  I have never had a problem with blow outs or pants getting wet with these.  If you have not tried them, GET THEM NOW!  Thank me later : )


I know what your saying... I want the best for my baby and how can this be it.  I said the same thing until I took Peyton to her 9 month visit and I was complaining to the Dr. how much formula was.  She told the medical assistant to hook me up with some samples.  The Walmart brand was one of them.  I compared the ingredients to Good Start and Similac we had at the house... SAME STUFF!!!  Again and HALF THE PRICE!  A 24oz can will run you about $11 or $12.  Peyton didn't miss a beat with this.  Now if you baby has special nutrition needs this may not work for you but if you don't try it!

3. Disposable Baby Spoons. 

You can get these at Dollar Tree... My Fav Spot! Throw a pack in the diaper bag and you don't have to trip when you loose a few.

4. Store Brand Wipes
Target Up and Up wipes.  Now I do like the thick Huggie wipes but at the same time, your wiping poo!  So long as its unscented and hypo and won't rip, I am down! 

5. Baby Detergent
I am sure like me, yall all went out and bought Dreft to wash baby clothes.  Well Dreft is super expensive!  I finally found the All Baby!  You get twice as many loads out of one bottle and still has the baby fresh scent.  Or you can just skip the baby detergent and get the Free and Clear products and use it for all your clothes.



I was using the Aveeno Night Time wash which I LOVE but its expensive, like $7!  I like to make Peyton a lot of bubble so I used it up to fast.  So I decided to try this.  Smells good and Peyton still goes to bed on time : )

I hope these are helpful!  Please share if your go to items that save money!

***These are my opinions on products that I purchased.  I was not compensated for this post. ***

I am also linking up with Small Style.  Check out all the little cuties!


8 comments:

  1. I so agree with you on the generic formula. If you do a side by side comparison with brand names, they have the same nutritional values. Lucky for us, my daughter preferred the taste of Target formula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on Target diapers! I use them too! I coupon a lot so I also get the other stuff when it is super cheap. My favorite is the baby food...every few months the organic Earth's Best goes on half off sale at Publix and I stock up hardcore. It is cheaper than Gerber and has less additives. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I have been wanting to try the Target diapers but I always seem to find such great deals on Pampers thanks to Swagabucks. Im going to pick me up some though. Great info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried the target diapers, apparently I am missing out! We always just go with the JUMBO pack of Huggies from Costco. Oh Costco, how I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I have never tried the Target diapers, I always buy in bulk at Costco but just might pick some up. Great idea on the detergent too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Trina,

    Thank you for the tips.

    I haven't tried some of these products yet.

    Have a great night!

    Best,

    CBO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely sharing these with my preggers sister in law! Great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Target diapers are great. I discovered them with my son. I used to use All Baby and then I discovered All Free & Clear. I suppose its the same thing. I never fell for the Dreft. They should be ashamed of themselves for charging that much for that stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older