May 31, 2011

Mama Getting Her DIY On!

I know Peyton's Birthday is a Month away but I an like to get started early so I don't get overwhelmed. 

Here are some things I am working on for the Party.

Cupcake Toppers.  Here is my inspiration.


The colors for the Party are similar but a different pattern.

Banner:  Thank God for Blogs!  I found this one here.  Looks pretty simple.




I think I am going to go with this invitation below. Its from Etsy and the colors will be changed.
Have you done any DIY for your kids Birthday? 

3 comments:

  1. she is going to have a fabulous party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterflies, check out thepartydress.net, tomkatstudio.com and andersruff.blogspot.com for inspiration. I used andersruff for Crystal's graduation party last week and will probably use them for Madi's 2nd birthday.

    You're good, I started planning Madison's 1st birthday party 6 months in advance, ha! I love Etsy and very minimal diy stuff! I'm already thinking about her 2nd birthday party which is 3 months away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of my son's bday parties were DIY. He loved them all! If you are into planning, decorating, etc...DIY's can be a blast. I recall making his invitations on the computer one year. It had his pic on it and everything :). Summer bdays are great cause you have so many options. His bday is june 29 so his parties were all great, unfortunately reagan's is jan. 28 :(

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older