December 29, 2014

Christmas Aftermath

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas.  Ours was great!  Peyton got her Frozen castle that has been sold out since it hit the market.  After calling several stores across the country where I had friends that could pick it up for me, I found one!  After we opened all our gifts, we headed over to a friends house to have dinner together with all our kids.  It was so awesome to see our kids have a ball together.  Since we were at a friends house, we dressed pretty causal. 

Moto jacket and shirt, Target | Leggings, H+M (similar) | Boots, Baby Gap (similar)

I love plaid for the holidays! It looks so festive.  I wore plaid too.  I'll be sharing my look soon.

Peyton and I have been out running taking advantage of these holiday sales, now I have a bad cough going on. I'm trying to kick it to the curb before New Years.  How was your Christmas?  What did you wear?  Just a heads up, I'm making some changes to the blog so if you see something funky going on or if it's down for a bit, don't fret!  New Year, New Blog right : ).


2 comments:

  1. P's poses are so cute! I hope you feel better so you can have a great New Year. Can't wait to see the new changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad Kelcie invited us to be in the giveaway, because that is how I found your blog! Love it! Your daughter is just the CUTEST (... i cant get over that hands on the hip pose- such a mini fashionista! haha) and also her boots are way too cute- I wish they made them for adults, I want them!

    Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older