May 17, 2011

Mama's Night Out!

Friday I went out with my girl Meredith and my Niece.


One of the highlights of the night we were sitting a table away from "Big Poppa" you know... Kim's married ex-boyfriend from the Real Houswives of Atlanta!  I don't know where the "Big" came from because I hoovered over him....

I am wearing an Alice and Olivia sequin dress from Neimans.


I am carrying a Gucci clutch with Gold bamboo.  What do you think about the Lady Bug?


Rockin Jeffrey Campbell metallic heels.  These are not technically cheap shoes like I normally rock, this were about $150.  Jeffrey Campbell make the most comfortable heels!

I am trying to get more Mommy time!  I feel it is important to stay connected with friends and get out and let your hair down!  How often do you do you have a Mama's night out?

16 comments:

  1. Looking hot momma!!! Love your dress! Girls night out is always a must!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!! And I NEED those shoes! You both look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I had a blast! Thanks for getting me out of Alpharetta! You definitely still have "it!" And, your hair and make-up looked professional!!! Next time I'm taking you to a Pub!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great girl! And of course your outfit is fab!! Looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks so sassy I love it!!! I am loving your dress and shoes too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super pretty Trina! Love the whole ensemble!! Now wait, how did yall know it was Big Poppa and what was he looking like??

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great, love your hair! I don't get out much at all and maybe I need to plan one now! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics!New follower,I loved that also followed.Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. no way, Big Poppa actually exists!! Kim was always so mysterious when she talked about him.

    LOVE the ring

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty...love you curls. Glad you had a great time out. We ladies NEED that at times. :-)

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shoes and the hair!! Looking good!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I do like the ladybug! Great accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a day late but I just wanted to say how pretty you looked again!!! I have known Trina since I was 6 yrs old and she has ALWAYS been stylish. It just comes natural for her. Love the curls, it's a keeper for the summer. You have motivated me to get out of my "Mommy Frump" and back to my original but new and improved "HOTTNESS"! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look GORGEOUS!!!! Nothing more fun than girl's night out!

    P.S. You should have snuck a lil' photo of Big Papa! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your fit!! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am late with this post but you GO GIRL!! You look great! Love it! I am all about getting back out there and having fun, after two kids I am doing almost every Friday night!! Drinks :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older