December 18, 2014

Gift Idea for Teachers: Gift in a Jar

Our holiday festivities are in full swing at the Baby Shopaholic house hold.  Peyton had her school holiday program on Tues.  You can see how totes adorbs she look HERE.  She also has a classroom party this week.  You don't want to be that mom that doesn't get the teachers a gift.  She has three teachers that she needs presents for and that can get pretty pricey.  Piggy backing off of what I did last year, I put together these super cheap and easy Gift in a Jar.  I saw something like this on Pinterest last year and decided to go for it.

What's in our mason jar:  Fuzzy socks, holiday card, candy, lip balm, pen, hand lotion, nail polish.  Most of the items are from the dollar spot at Target.  I picked up the jars and fuzzy socks at the dollar store.  The nail polish (not pictured) was $1 from H&M on clearance.
I like the idea of using a small holiday card that you can write a message or teachers name on for a more personalized look.  Super cute huh?  Who wouldn't love to get this for a holiday gift.
I crammed everything in this jar.  I got my jars from Dollar Tree and they were pretty large so be mindful of how much room you really have.  Less than $10, we have an super awesome holiday gift!  Last year I made a super easy coffee mug gift for Peyton's teachers.  You can find the details HERE.
Feel free to pin this post for future reference *wink*.

What are you giving your kids teachers for Christmas?

Don't forget to enter the awesome giveaways I have going on!  The Holidaze Giveaway Bonaza with over $5000 in prizes HERE and the J. Jill $100 gift card giveaway HERE.

2 comments:

Newer Older